Part 4.) something to say... ||

"I-i-i-i"

Chresanto was stuck on the word I. He's been saying 'I' for the past forty minutes, well at least that's what I thought. No it's been eight minutes but that a long time, might as well be forty minutes.

"What's going on here?" Ray asked.

"Uhhhh, nothing!" Chresanto said angry and pushed passed Ray."

"Damn what's wrong with him?"

"Nothing." Latimore said walking away slowly.

Ray sat down, slid me my food and began to eat. "Okay, everyone keeps saying nothing, he was obviously mad about something but whatever, I call girl came here to eat!"

"He was about to tell me something but he was stuck on 'I'."

"Of course. But man don't even worry about it, this food is all the responsibility we have right now."

-----

Roc

"Why The hell didn't you tell him Chres?" he asked me after we both stormed out of taco bell.

truth was I was so focused on telling him alone, I didn't even remember that Ray existed.

"I don't know." I replied. "I guess... I'm still scared."

"Scared of what!? you chose to be this way! and you've hid it from the world for three years... now you have to speak up and say something cause if you don't I'm beatin yo ass!" he laughed.

"I promise I will, right now I'm just not ready."

"you say that shxt every day! Get ready nigga! Get ready!"

I only nodded. "Jake? one question."

"What is it?"

"Why didn't you leave me?"

"What? why would I leave you?"

"Cause I'm..."

"Ohh... why would I leave you because of that?"

"Because everyone else did!" I splat.

"You should know me better than that!" He said once we reached the park. we have been walking around for for hours, I guess I'm trying to figure everything out. "I'm not everybody else! I'm your best friend ... your brother! we'd be cool even if you butt raped my ass!"

"You fucxin fag!" we laughed.

we really have been close ever sense his momma died back when he was nine. ahh, I remember everything like it was yesterday! we got into a whole bunch of shxt back in the Projects of LA. how could I have thought he would leave me?

"Oh shxt!" Jacob L. said.

"What?!"

"There go Ray and Perez!"

"Oh shxt let's go!"

"Nope..." he grabbed me by my collar before I could run off. "You about to talk to my nigga right damn now! Wassup Jacob!?"

"Hay, What's going on?"

"Look Jake, I just have to get this off my chest..."

him and Ray looked at each other for a split second.

"Ummm okay."

Okay here goes...

"Can we be friends or something? cause I love you and..."

"What!?" Ray yelled.

"I'm sorry... I'm in love with you Jacob Perez..." I lifted his chin up and he darted back rejecting me.

"Fuuuuuuuxxxxxxkkkkk nooooo! your gay? Hell naw... you! of all people? the hardest person in the school?" Jacob P. yelled.

"Yes I'm sorry! I'm so sorry.." I looked down.

____________________

Comments and 10+ Votes please

this chapter was pure crap... compared to the other chapter that got deleted... and that was the hold up also! but anyway I'll try to get back as soon as possible! please comment though! :) :*