Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Two weeks had past and I am now sat on a plane flying to London with Amy by my side of course. I couldn't help thinking back to that night we slept together if I was being truthful it was one of the best nights of my life except from when Amy was born of course.

It all started when Me and Kimberley had a girlie night in which we used to do alot back then. Amy was over staying at her Auntie Nicola's and Justin was away to see his daughter in Bristol so it was just the two of us and to be honest that was the way I liked it. Although I enjoyed it when we all went out together I also like our alone time together so we could just chat and have a laugh.

We were sat on the sofa laughing our heads off. I cant really remember what we were lauging about but I remember it was something that Kim said because I pulled her into a hug while laughing.

" God Kimberley I love you !"

I had told her hundreds of times before that I loved her but this time it seemed different. This time strange feelings sturred in my stomach as I said it.

" I love you too Cheryl."

I diverted my gaze and stared deeply into her eyes as silence took over.

" Seriously ?" I asked breaking the silence.

" Seriously !" She smile.

I don't know what came over me but I lent over and kissed her and too my suprised she kissed me back pulling me closer to her . . . . . 

" Mum ! , Hello ?? "

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts when Amy waved a hand infront of my face.

" Aww sorry pet I was a thousand miles away there." I smiled.

She smiled back before taking my hand in her own.

" Don't worry mum everything will be ok and I promise if you don't feel comfortable at the party we can leave , But promise me something aswell ?"

" Whats that ?" I asked.

" Promise me you will try and talk to Kimberley."

" Yes I will try but I don't know about her she will proparly ignore me , But ano for a fact she wont ignore you so just act normal with her ok even if she doesn't talk to me."

" Ok , I have really missed them you know , Especially her." Amy fixed her gaze to the floor.

" Ano you have petal , I have aswell."

We shared a hug before the captain told us to buckle up as the plane was about to land.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Ooh my god mum ! , Am so excited." Amy screamed as we were collecting our baggage.

" Right come on you , Lets get to the hotel."

Once we got to the exit of the airport I was very suprised to find about 20 paps outside shouting my name.

" Mum , Why are they here , How did they know ?" Asked a very confussed and nervous looking Amy.

" I don't know pet , They have probs heard about the reunion , Dont worry just keep your head down and make your way to the taxi. I will do all the smiling."

The moment we stepped out the door they went into a frenzy. Shouting my name and asking me questions which I ignored. I couldn't believe they where still intrested in me after such a long time. It was actually a shock to my system I felt as if I had become famous all over agian. Amy done as I told her and kept her head down and made her way to the taxi.