Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

" I do love you cheryl."

That was all I needed to hear. Moving closer I placed a tender kiss on her lips almost to test the waters. I looked up to see her smiling at me. Knowing she wouldnt reject me I closed the gap between us again this time letting the kiss linger. Slowly I started to part my lips and move them a little which she responded to by doing the same. She moaned as I let my tongue slip into her mouth to explore. I had waited so long for this to happen that I totally lost myself in the softness of her lips. Running my fingers through her golden locks I had to steady myself with the other by placing it on her hip.

" Get a room !"

As we hard the familiar voice we both broke apart instantly.

" Amy why didnt you knock ! " I asked annoyed that she ruined our moment.

" Knock what exactly." She grinned whilst looking at the open living room door.

I turned to look at Kimberley who's face was as red at a tomato.

*****

Once Kimberley had dished out the dinner we all sat down at the table to eat.

" So . . . You know how your little kissing session ?" Amy asked while rolling her eyes.

" Yeh ?" Both me and Kimberley said at the same time which cause us to laugh.

" What does that make you ?"

I felt Kimberley taking my hand under the table and gently squeezing it.

" I don't know . . .  But I know what I want. I am not sure what Kimberley want's but we will talk about it later wont we ?" I turned to face her blessing her with a smile , She slowly nodded.

" Why don't I leave use alone tonight , Like go back to the hotel and use can talk." She winked cheekily.

Just as I was about to answer my phone went off. Looking at the screen I saw it was Nicola.

" Its Nicola can I take it ?"

" Course you can." Kimberley smiled back.

Leaving the room I went to take Nicola's call.

When I returned Kimberley and Amy where laughing about something.

" What's so funny ?"

" Nothing." They both smiled.

I looked at both of them briefly before deciding to forget about it.

" Amy . . .  Nicola wants to know if you want to go to the Cinema with her a Jess ?"

" Ok , Gives you a chance to talk." Yet again she winked.

I knew exactly what she was getting at but decided to play her at her own game and ignore her.

" Good coz I already told her you would go. We all know your a big kid at heart." 

She shot me a look before shoving a mouthful of food into her mouth.

*****

We had just finished our dinner and were sitting watching the T.V when the doorbell sounded.

" That will be Nicola I'll go and get it. Saves you two lazy arses getting up." I laughed before making my way into the hall and to the front door.

Unlocking it first I swung it open to see Nicola and a little girl standing with smiles on there faces.

" Auntie Cheryl !" The little girl shouted before running forward and hugging me.

" I have told her a lot about you." Nicola laughed.

Bending down I wrapped my arms around Jess before lifting her up and kissing her.

" Hello Jess."

Smiling she looked up and into my eyes before cupping my cheeks with her tiny hands.

" Your pretty." She giggled sweetly.

" Not as gorgeous as you cutie."

The reunion turned quite emtional towards the end which included Jess crying because she didnt want to leave me. This only lead to me crying because she was crying.

" Your such a baby !" Kimberley laughed once they left.

" I don't like it when people cry." I sniffed.

" Your so cute."

I smiled at her before leaning forward and kissing her gently.

" I think we should have that talk now . . . Dont you ?"

" Mmm . . One more kiss." Kimberley pouted.

Laughing I moved closer once more.