Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Me and Kimberley where lying in each others arms when my phone went off. I checked the screen and saw it was Amy that was calling.

" Hello."

" Hey mum am outside. How are you not answering the door."

" Oh are you ! , Never heard it going."

" Well . . . Can you come and get it then you dafty."

" Haha ! Right 2 mins."

Hanging up the phone I began to panik , We were both still naked.

" Kimberley ! Amy is outside waiting get ready."

Jumping up she threw on a pair of tight shorts and a vest top. 

" F*ck I have nothing to wear !" I half shouted while running around her bedroom still naked.

She laughed at me before making her way over. 

" Calm down babe." She soothed while taking my hand and leading me over to her wardrope.

After flinging on a pair of her other shorts and a plain white vest top we both made our way downstairs.

" You took your time." Amy ranted while the door was still getting opened.

Once fully visable I saw Nicola and Jess standing beside her aswell.

" Well hello." Nicola smiled obviously knowing our little secret.

I could see the cheeky grin forming on Amy's face and the hands beginning to rise to her hips.

" Well what time do you call this ?"

She pulled out her phone to check.

" Half one and your still not even dressed. God something important must of come up for you two early birds not to get ready." She and Nicola laughed at her joke before raising there eyebrows.

" Whats so funny ?" Asked a puzzled Jess.

I looked down at her wee face and smiled before holding my arms out to her. 

" Nothing Mummy and Amy are just being silly sweetie." I smiled once she was in my arms.

" Well what are you up to today ?" Nicola asked while sat in the living room.

" I was going to go and see my family then I was going to go and see the rest of the girls and hopefully all my little niece's and nephew's." I laughed.

" Tell Abby I said hi Auntie Cheryl." Jess smiled.

" Aww is she your friend ?" I asked.

" My best friend."

" Yeh there glued to the hip." Nicola giggled.

" Thats nice but remember no matter what she does always stick by her." I smiled.

Jess looked at me confussed before walking off and over to Amy.

" Like I always stuck by you ?" Kimberley whispered in my ear.

I turned to face her.

" Exactly , Because if you didnt I would honestly be a mess right now."

" You have always stuck by me aswell Cheryl . . . Except this one time when you  . . . "

" Do you want punished again ?" I said cutting her off.

" Only if its a good punishment."

" Hmmm . . . Half and half."

" Well am curious." She winked.

" Fine say what you just said to me tonight and you will get your punishment."

" Deal !" She smiled before kissing my cheek lovingly.