Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9  - 

Together we sat down on the sofa hand and hand. I turned my full body to face her before giving her a smile.

" Kimberley I want you." I said boldly.

She didn't say anything so I took this as a cue to continue.

" I want to be with you for the rest of my life , I want to wake up with you every morning in my bed. Everything I have in my life I want to share it with you , Good or bad times I want you to be with me through them. Ano we haven't decided who will stay with who but if you give me a chance we can sit down with Amy and have a chat about it. I am sure you agree with me that Amy has to have a say because she is a grown up and I . . .  No we want whats best for her. I want to be a family Kimberley that's all I have ever wanted."

By the time I had finished my speech Kimberley was in bits.

" Babe please dont cry."

" No Cheryl its ok there happy tears. You don't know how long I have wanted to hear all those things from you."

Smiling I pulled her into a hug before soothing her by rubbing her back.

" Shhh , Calm down babe."

" I am just so happy." She managed.

Once her sobs has calmed I pulled away from the embrace.

" So you want to be with me then ?"

" Of course I do silly."

I sighed out of relief.

" But Cheryl promise me you wont freak out again , Dont walk away again."

I grabbed her hands between mine and squeezed then gently.

" That was the worse mistake I ever made , Leaving you that morning was just madness."

I could see the worry still in her eyes.

" Look." I said while I pulled her hands up and placed them over my chest where I knew my heart was.

" Can you feel how fast my heart is beating ?"

She nodded so I continued

" Well it only ever beats this fast when I am with you."

I could see the tears forming in her eyes once more.

" I love you so much Cheryl."

" And I love you Kimberley. I have known that since the moment we first kissed and made love I just didnt want to admit it to myself infact I think I have always known , Since the first time I met you . . . . "

I was cut off by Kimberley's lips pressing against mine softly. Resting my hands of both her cheeks I pulled her closer and deepend the kiss by slipping my tongue into her mouth. She moaned at the contact before taking my tongue between her lips and sucking gently. She sucked for a while before releasing it and kissing her was down my neck.

" God Kimberley !"

" Do you want me to stop ?" She asked while pulling her head up.

I looked deep into her eyes before smiling.

" Dont ever stop."

This was all she needed as she started kissing my neck again his time finding my pulse point and sucking on it.

" I have waited so long for this." I sighed.

I felt her smile against my neck before she looked up at me.

" Lets go upstairs angel."

*****

We both stood in the middle of the room looking at each other. Moving forward Kimberley kissed me passionatly.

" Your so beautiful." She said breaking off the kiss and stepping back.

I smiled before resting my hands on her hips.

" Can I take you T-Shirt off babe ?"

" You dont even need to ask." She replied before rising her arms in the air.

I pulled it up gently and over her head. I gasped as I scanned her stunning body.

" Just as I remember it." I smiled before running my hands up her tonned belly.

She sighed before placing her hand over the zip on my dress. She looked up silently asking for permission to take it off which I granted with a nod. Slipping the staps of my shoulders she pulled the dress down and let it fall to the floor. Stepping out of it I moved my body closer to her.

" Your still as stunning." She smiled before pulling me into an embrace and letting her hands fall and rest on my arse gently squeezing as she did so.

Reaching behind her back I unclasped her bra and stood back. I pulled it down and away from her body before admiring her assets.

" Beautiful." I smiled leaning forward and placing a kiss on the top of each one , Each time a small moan escaping Kimberley's lips.

We started to kiss again as she directed me over towards the bed. As soon as I felt the back of my knees hitting the edge of it I sat myself down while Kimberley stood standing. Reaching up I carefully cupped both her breats in my hands and messaged them gently. She continued to moan she sat herself down on my lap and straddled me. We were now face to face and I could feel her warm sharp breaths hit my face which only added to my excitment. Leaning forward I kissed her once more. As our tongues battled I reached up and under her skirt , Cupping her treasure in my hand. I could feel how wet she was even through her knickers.

" Cheryl !" 

Finding the strength I flipped us over and lay her down on the bed before making my way up and straddling her waist. Leaning down I captured her lips once more , Nibbling gently on her bottom lip. As we continued to kiss I felt her hand lingering at the hem of my Knickes before she slipped it in and gently she entered through my folds. She located my clit straight away and began to rub it slowly.

" F*ck !" I moaned into her mouth before breaking away from the kiss and straightening my back.

She began to rub harder each time I moaned her name.

Eventually She slipped two fingers inside me while still rubbing my clit with her thumb. I rode her fingers up and down until I felt myself loosing control. It didnt take long before my orgasm washed over and I collapsed on top of her.

We made love for another 2 or 3 hours until we were exhausted. We were both lying in each others arms when my phone sounded.

Hey Just Going To Stay With Nicola Tonight x
Hope You Have A Good Night 
Phone Me Tomorrow !
Love You <3
xxxxx

I smiled when I read Amy's text.

Ok I Will Do ! x
Thanks Babe 
Love You More <33 x

I text back.

" That was Amy she is going to stay with Nicola tonight." I smiled to Kimberley.

" Thats good ! Got you all to myself." She winked.

Kimberley got up to go to the toliet while I snuggled up under the covers. I had my eyes shut when she returned. I wasnt asleep but I was very tired. I heard her turning off the lamp beside us before she climbed in and snuggled into my back spooning me.

" My love wont hurt you Cheryl." She whispered before returning silent.

I smiled at her words before letting myself drift off.