Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

" Kimberley please !" I pleaded.

She looked at me as if silently begging me to leave her alone.

I slowly nodded understanding she needed some time. 

" I am just going to sit back down pet. Is that ok ?" I asked Amy.

She smiled at me before wiping away the tear that ran down my cheek.

" Ok."

As I sat back down I could feel a pair of arms being wrapped around me , Then another and then a final pair joined in. I was grateful for the comfort.

" Shh shes just shocked she will come round." Nicola soothed as I started to cry.

I watched as Kimberley stepped forward towards Amy who in return stepped backwards.

Ohh no I told her not to act like that ' I thought to myself.

I could see Kimberley crying harder.

" Please ." I heard her say.

Then Amy turned and ran.

" Amy !" I shouted before getting up and chasing after her.

Once I reached the lobby I looked around and spotted her sitting on one of the chairs in the cornor crying.

" Am sorry." She said as I knelt down in front of her.

" Pet what's wrong ?"

" It's just . . just harder than I thought." She stutered through her sobs.

" Ano babe but Kimberley's angery with me not you."

" Ano that mam but as much as I love her its hard for me to accept her if she wont accept you."

" Awk babe come here." I said while wrapping her in a hug.

" Can we talk maybe in private ?"

I turned to see Kimberley standing behind us.

" I would love that." I smiled.

" I will just go back and sit with the rest of the girls." Amy claimed before standing up.

She gave me a quick kiss before heading back to the party. I could see Kimberley watching her as she walked away , Emotions filling inside her once more.

" Do you want me to get the key for my room , We can talk there ?"

She simply nodded and followed me to the reception.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To say the ride in the lift was awkward is an understatment. But now here we were just about to enter my room.

" F*cking stupid key !" I shouted trying to swipe it.

My nerves were getting the better of me and I think she could tell. Taking they key out my hand she swiped it and hey presto the door opened.

" Thanks." I smiled a bit embarrest.

While I sat on the edge of the bed she decided to sit on one of the chairs opposite me not to close but at the same time not to far away.

" I am sorry." Was all I could say.

" For what Cheryl for leaving me , For breaking our friendship. You left me without a best friend that day and I dont think I will ever get that best friend back." She spat tears forming.