Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5 - 

Once at the entrance door I went to take her hand.

" Cheryl please." She smiled before pulling her hand away.

" Aww sorry , It just we used to do that all the time."

" Ano we did but this is different."

" Ok I will slow it down a bit. God we sound like a couple on a date." I laughed.

When we walked through the doors it seemed as if the whole party was staring at us. But I didn't care the only people I cared about was Amy and the rest of the girls who were also looking. They were all smiling especially Amy.  She got off her seat and made her way over to us. After giving me a hug she turned to Kimberley.

" Kimberley I am really sorry." She said tears fulling her eyes.

" Hey don't cry. Its ok."

" I can't help it." Amy laughed.

" Can I give you a hu .  .  . ?" 

Kimberley's sentence was cut off when Amy leaped at her wrapping her arms around her and pulling her close.

" Am so sorry , I missed you so much." I heard her sob.

" I missed you too."

I could see Kimberley had started crying now which only caused me to cry.

How could I have been so nasty taking her away from Kimberley ' I thought to myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The party was in full swing. I had chatted with some of the old dancers I had reconised. I had also chatted with Hillary our old manager. But now I was just enjoying myself in the company of the girls.

" Mam ?" 

" What ?"

" Sarah says I have to ask you if I can get a drink ?"

" Ohh did she now." I laughed.

" I told her it would of been fine because I do it any other time but she insisted." 

I rolled my eyes at her before telling her it would be ok.

" Just one." I said.

" She is a beauty just like her mum." Kimberley smiled.

" Yeh she is a little stunner." I giggled.

" I bet your fighting off the boys !"

" Well sometimes I have to get my baton and mase out." I laughed.

" Haha ! , Still the same then." She said before joining in on my laughter.

" Hey Kimberley I forgot to ask , What about your life. Tell me about it."

I turned to face her. I was about to rest my hand on her knee but decided against it and rested it on my own.

" Well where to start. Once you left Me and Justin broke up. The strain I was putting on the relationship wasn't healthy so we took a break. We remained good friends and about 3 years later we got back together. I tried putting you to the back of my head but I just couldn't. Then when he proposed I said no I don't know why but I couldn't do it. Now here I am a single pringle." She smiled.

" No kids ?"

" Nop sadly not."

" Can I take your hand please ?" I said although it came out as more of a plea.