Author's Goodbye </3

MAN, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

Gosh, it's been a long ride, huh?

I started writing Serendipity on November 3, 2012 and I started posting it here on Wattpad on January 3, 2013. I finished it on June 3, 2013 and started the sequel on July 15, 2013 and here I am, officially done with the sequel on December 2, 2013. I can't believe that this has been my life for so long. Well, not really so long but more than a year. I'd like to thank you all for all the support you gave me throughout this story even when you were mad about Bradley and Sydney breaking up. You stuck with the story and that's super awesome. 

I feel like I should tell you guys that I'm not like, sadist or anything and I don't get a thrill out of killing off characters, I really don't. I cried so much writing the epilogue, it's kind of ridiculous. But I think I was pretty generous in not making you read through a very sad and very heartbreaking funeral.  A lot of you wondered why it was Walker and it wasn't just a random choice, I'll tell you that much. You guys probably don't remember but Walker was the very first of Sydney's friends that you met in Serendipity and even though they never got together or fell in love or anything like that, they were remarkably close.

Um, I'm so emotional right now and it's really awkward because my parents keep coming into my room and wanting things and they keep asking me why my eyes are so red and I'm just like "ummm, allergies," and it's kind of crazy. You don't care about that though, I'm sure. Anywho, I just wanted to tell you all that I love you oodles.

The next part is going to be that BIG ANNOUCEMENT that I mentioned a few chapters ago. I won't tell you what it is here though-- just go to the next part and read all about it and I think you guys are going to like this annoucement/surprise thingy. I'm pretty excited for it, I admit. 

And I just wanted to point out that ELENA DID NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO HOOK UP WITH BRADLEY OR ANYTHING EVEN THOUGH ALL OF YOU THOUGHT THAT SHE WOULD. SO, WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED? NOT TO JUDGE FICTIONAL [OR REAL, FOR THAT MATTER] PEOPLE W/O GETTING TO KNOW THEM.

Also, in case you follow me and whatnot, I'm on a bunch of social media and whatnot:

Kik: millie_wattpad

Twitter: millie_wattpad

Instagram: millie_wattpad

Ask.fm: MillieMfromWattpad

Skype: millie_wattpad (chatting only-- no video calls)

My Tumblrs:

the-magics-not-here-no-more.tumblr.com [character profiles]

close-my-eyes-tightly.tumblr.com [my character's outfits]

walking-in-the-city-lights.tumblr.com [my main tumblr]

So, that's it for this author's goodbye-- you are all so very lovely and I love you all! Don't forget to read the next part for the BIG ANNOUCEMENT-- I don't think you're gonna wanna miss it! <3