ஃ 13 ஃ

"harry"
so whats your full name?

courtney jamie pierce
sent 7:02 am

"harry"
JAMMIEEEEE

"harry"
mine is harry edward styles

i know lmao.
sent 7:03 am

"harry"
okay we need to play 20 questions or something. it's creepy how you know basically everything about me.

i don't know everything though
sent 7:04 am

i know basic stuff.
sent 7:05 am

"harry"
but you can look up almost everything about me. i cant do that for you. so here. ill ask you a ton of questions okay?

whatever you say harold
sent 7:08 am

"harry"
okay. do you have any pets?

no but if i could have one it would be a little kitty cat
sent 7:10 am

"harry"
awwwww. okay okay whats your favorite color?

turquoise. i wish i had turquoise eyes tbh
sent 7:11 am

"harry"
but i bet you have beautiful eyes

youve never even seen me before tho
sent 7:14 am

"harry"
okay

"harry"
then why dont you send me a picture of you?

good question cheeky butt
sent 7:15 am

but what if i dont want to?
sent 7:15 am

"harry"
well you know who i am

"harry"
its only fair

..........
sent 7:18 am

well
sent 7:19 am

we could always video chat.
sent 7:20 am

"harry"
i'd love to video chat

"harry"
here let me facetime you

"harry"
get ready

ஃ ஃ ஃ

Courtney's eyes widened. What in the world has she just agreed to?

She moved and ran across the room to her mirror, quickly running her fingers through her hair and chewing on her bottom lip.

"No, no, no, no, no... I need to shower! I'm in my pj's still!" She groaned and glanced over as her phone buzzed. It buzzed again, and then again, and then she realized that Harry was calling her.

Courtney took one last glance at her reflection in the mirror, and without a second thought she grabbed her phone and hit 'accept' for his video call.

Connecting...

"Hello?"

Courtney fit her phone up and opened up the blinds to shed some light into her room. Her image instantly cleared up and she finally was able to see the man behind the texts.

"Hi." She said softly, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ears.

A large smile spread across Harry's features and she was sure her heart stopped beating for a minute. He laughed a little and rubbed his jaw.

"Well?"

Courtney frowned a bit. "Well what?"

Harry shook his head and laughed a bit. "I said, I can't see your eyes. Do you mind turning on a light?"

"Oh," Courtney nodded and looked around before moving to sit near the window. Her face was lit up even more and she lifted her phone up to her face. "I mean, my eyes are like blue-ish grey. They're not like a bright vibrant color." She pulled the phone away and shrugged, smiling a bit.

"Well I still think thy look lovely. I have green eyes." He brought the phone to his eyes and Courtney laughed.

"I know, Harry."

He pulled the phone away and smiled. "Oh yeah, I keep forgetting."

They both laughed and Courtney couldn't stop staring at him. This was really Harry Styles! She's been texting Harry Styles!

"So," she said, setting her phone up so she wouldn't have to hold it anymore. "What time is it over there? It seems pretty brigh-"

"Oui mate, who're you talking to?"

Instantly she recognized Louis' voice and she bit her lip. Harry looked behind him and tilted the phone down a bit.

She couldn't deny that she was a bit hurt that he hid the camera. "A girl I've been talking to." He said.

Well at least he decided not to lie.

"She a fan?" Louis asked.

"Yeah," Harry said.

"Well c'mon mate. We need to get going."

Louis tapped Harry's shoulder and sent a peace sign towards the camera before walking away. Courtney smiled a little sadly and sat there quietly. Already he had to go when they just started talking.

"I'm sorry Courtney," Harry said and rubbed his jaw again. "I'll text you though, okay?"

She nodded breathlessly and smiled. Her face was starting to ache and hurt from how much she was smiling.

"Okay..." she murmured and waved a bit. "Bye Harry."

"Bye Courtney."

And then the video got disconnected.

ஃ ஃ ஃ