ஃ 50 ஃ

"Courtney get the door!" The door bell was ringing nonstop for the past thirty seconds and her mom had just about enough of it. Yet she still refused to get the door.

Courtney sighed and groaned softly. "I only have two more hours before I'm meeting someone! Mom seriously why can't you get it?" She frowned and left her wooden vanity to go answer the door.

She only had on a tank top and the jeans she was planning on wearing when she met up with Harry. Her hair was slightly damp from the shower she just took, and she was currently in the middle of doing her makeup when the door bell continuously rang.

"Hello?" She said when she swung the door open.

Her eyes widened at who was there and her mouth was agape as her hand moved up to cover it in shock.

"Harry..?"

He smiled down at her and couldn't stop his dimples from showing. "Hello Courtney."

In seconds, she wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug, both her inner fangirl and her love for him was taking over her emotions and she tried not to cry.

"You're so tall ohmigosh," she said in a quick breath.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close.

"I'm so glad I get to finally meet you. You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this." He smiled and kissed the top of her head which only made her want to faint.

Her eyes had been closed or hidden in his chest for the majority of this, but when she opened them, she gasped at who else was there.

"Louis!" She cheered, letting go of Harry so she could hug the smallest member of One Direction.

He was just a tad bit taller than her but she didn't mind. She hugged him tightly and he laughed. "Hey Courtney!" He chirped with a grin.

Courtney didn't hug him as long as she did Harry, and let go to stand back and look at them. "Do you guys wanna come in?" She asked, knowing it was chilly outside.

"Yeah sure, that'd be lovely," Louis grinned and walked inside the still open door. Harry waited for Courtney and headed inside after Louis.

"Nice place you got here," Louis said, looking around.

"Courtney? Who are they?" She stilled for a moment and had no idea what she was going to say. She bit her lip and turned to see her thirteen year old brother standing at the entrance to the kitchen.

"Um..." Courtney trailed off and looked at Harry and Louis. "Well.. this is Harry. He and I have been talking for a while and he came down to visit. And this is his friend, Louis."

"Okay let me rephrase the question. I know who they are but why are they here?"

Courtney rose an eyebrow and gave him an annoyed look. "I believe I answered that too."

Her little brother wasn't having any of it so he smirked. "Hey mom? Dad?" He called out. She could already hear her dad walking down the stairs from his study and Courtney's eyes widened.

"Carter!" She hissed. "Seriously what are you-"

"Courtney?" He dad said, looking at the scene unfold.

She bit her lip and straightened up next to Harry, smiling weakly at her dad. Her dad was staring at Harry with a dumb look on his face and then finally looked over to Courtney. "This is the one from your room.." he mumbled. "The uh, the cut out. Harry Styles."

Louis bursts with laughter and nudged Courtney whom was beat red in the face. "Never pictured you to be a fan with a cut out."

Harry grinned a bit himself and nodded. "I've seen it before. She's such a weird kid." He smiled down at her and Courtney just rolled her eyes and grumbled. Louis threw his arm over her shoulders and pestered her about how red she was over her 'lover.'