ஃ 43 ஃ

do you ever feel like you just pissed someone off and you dont know how
sent 10:01 pm

"harry"
yeah

"harry"
what happened love?

i was talking to my friend and idk. i misread something twice, i thought he was playing football but i forgot it was raining, and i just said "im so dumb sometimes nvm" and he was like "yeah kinda"
sent 10:.03 pm

like am i just dumb in general ???
sent 10:04 pm

"harry"
courtney its late, you misread a few things and so what? you're not dumb

and like i asked him about the football thing cause apparently he's watching it not playing it
sent 10:05 pm

i just feel so dumb
sent 10:06 pm

"harry"
love just get some sleep okay?

idk if i can
sent 10:08 pm

"harry"
want me to call you?

...can you?
sent 10:11 pm

"harry"
of course love

ஃ ஃ ஃ

In moments, her phone vibrated and "harry" showed up on the caller ID. She smiled a little to herself and she picked it up.

"Hello?" She said.

Immediately a low raspy voice replied, "You okay?"

"I'm fine. Been better, but I'm fine."

She could hear him shuffling around for a moment before he sighed. "That's good. I guess."

"What time is it over there?" She asked.

"Um.." more rustling around. "Almost 3:30."

"Fuck Harry.." Courtney sighed and rubbed her eyes. "Why are you up? Shit did I wake you up?" The last thing she wanted was to wake him up. Lately it seemed like the whole lot of them had stayed up late to talk to her. Well at least Harry and Louis.

"No it's fine love."

She frowned and suddenly felt like a bother again. "Harry you need to sleep... I'm sorry for waking you."

"No.. here.." he shuffled around and then talked into the phone again. "Lay down and close your eyes okay? I told you I would talk to you. You need to sleep and forget about this awkward conversation." He paused and Courtney held her breath. "Because things get better and I don't want you to lose sleep over this."

She sighed softly and her heart warmed at what he said. "Okay..." she murmured.

"Okay," Harry said. Courtney could just hear the smile in his voice and she smiled a bit herself.

"Maybe okay will be our always."

Harry laughed though the phone and Courtney's smile grew. "Every time.."

She giggled a bit and bit her bottom lip softly.

"Are your eyes closed?" He asked.

"No."

"Then close them." He paused. "Please."

Courtney frowned softly but gave in and closed her eyes. "They're closed."

Harry shuffled around a bit again and now his voice was a bit muffled when he talked back into the phone. "Good. Now relax love."

She didn't know what he meant, but before she could ask him, he answered it for her.

"If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you. I think I might give up everything, just ask me to.

Pay attention, I hope that you listen cause I let my guard down. Right now I'm completely defenseless.

For your eyes only, I show you my heart.
For when you're lonely and forget who you are.
I'm missing half of me when we're apart.
Now you know me, for your eyes only.
For your eyes only."

And in truth, as Harry sang to her she never fell asleep quicker. Just him and her, on the phone, and him singing her to sleep.

It was too bad she didn't catch the last thing he said.

"I love you."