Chapter One - Touka

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters and location in this book they belong to Sui Ishida the creator of Tokyo ghoul.

Touka and her little brother Ayato lived at a small coffee shop called "Anteiku" in the 20th ward after the manager adopted them when their dad died and the only condition he had was that they will start working there when they are old enough, but they don't have to worry about that since she is 12 years old and she will need to start working when she will be 15 years old and she made sure to enjoy the time she has left until then, but, to her surprise Touka actually wanted to start working at "Anteiku" as soon as possible after she met a certain whit haired boy and a pair of beautiful gray eyes and a small yet muscular body and on one of those rare moments when he looked right at her she felt all of her thoughts escape her mind without a trace, she would deny it if anyone will ask her probably saying she just really wants to start making coffee but he was the real reason for her excitement for he spent most of his time at the coffee shop reading his books or hanging out with his orange haired friend, no matter how much she wanted to ignore it and how much she will try they can never be friends because he is a human, a funny smelling one yes, but still a human and she was his natural predator, a GHOUL.

A/N

Hey guys thanks for reading my first chapter I know it's very short and probably crappy and the next chapter will probably be the same since they are a little information on touka and kaneki and they are after all my first ones so please be patience with me and comment on my story so far any criticism will help.

-KYStories-