Chapter Five - Shironeki

"T-Touka?" That's all Yoriko could say when she saw Touka's kagune, "Y-You're a ghoul?" She asked "ya now run to Anteiku and tell the manager to come here fast and if you will still want to talk to me we will talk later ok? Now RUN" Touka yelled at them, Yoriko was too shocked to talk anymore and Hide just said "we will wait for you there" before dragging Yoriko out of there towards Anteiku. On the way there Yoriko asked "why are you so calm about this? did she tell you?" "No I didn't know but let's just say she's not my first ghoul friend" "what are you tal... wait you don't mean... Kaneki? He's a ghoul too?" "Yes". It took them a few more seconds of silence to get to Anteiku, upon entering the cafe they saw Koma and Hide was the first to speak "Koma we need the manager now!!! It's urgent" "ok ok calm down what's going on?" "it's Touka she's fighting Kaneki with her..." he looked around to find the cafe is empty before continuing "...her kagune" "WHAT??? I'll go call him right now and you two stay here!." After saying that he quickly went to the back room and a few seconds later he came out with the manager right after him, "where are they?" The manager asked And Hide answered him "in an alley one block east of here", "I'm going, Koma keep them here until I return" he said while gesturing toward Hide and Yoriko, "yes manager" answered Koma, after that the manager quickly left to go and find Touka and Kaneki.

Meanwhile at the alley

"We will wait for you there" after saying that they left, "oh don't tell me you're scared of little old Shironeki" (I know that Shironeki is the white haired Kaneki and both of them have white hair in my story but I wanted all of them to have one hair color so the normal Kaneki is Kaneki and this one is Shironeki) "I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU" "oh is that right we'll let's see if you can do what you have too" right then Touka was about to charge at him when he said "but remember that if you hit me you hit your dear Kaneki" with that she froze, "no, Kaneki is a caring kind person he puts other people before himself especially his friends, he wouldn't want to live like this he would want me to do what necessary" after saying that she charged at him as fast as she can and stopped on his other side, "you think that you can defeat me by running?" "I didn't just ran" after saying that suddenly lashes appeared all over Shironeki body and blood started spilling from them and he just stood there and laughed "oh I'm not that week" Touka was surprised to see him standing but she was completely shocked when she saw his wounds already healed, "w-what you're a ghoul?" "not exactly" that's when he exposed his rinkaku kagune "now let's make it quick we don't want the other one to come out do we?" "Other one you mean there are there of you?" "I'm not here to entertain you now let's have some fun" with that he charged at her with amazing speed but to her surprise, he didn't hit her "what are you doing? Don't you see I'm busy?" He said "oh you aren't going to let me hit her? Well too bad I'm not asking you" Touka didn't know what was going on but she assumed that Kaneki was resisting, suddenly she heard someone behind her talk "that's enough, if you want to fight someone from Anteiku then start with me" the manager said, Shironeki looked at him and started yelling "I'M THE ONE IN CONTROL HERE NOT YOU" his Kagune went wild flinging from side to side hitting the building and causing parts of the brick walls to fall from the roof but he stopped when he heard Touka scream in pain "TOUKA!!! OH GOD NO WHAT HAVE I DONE?? TOUKA PLEASE ANSWER ME TOUKA!!!" he wasn't Shironeki anymore he was Kaneki and he was holding the unconscious Touka in his arms with tears running down his cheeks "Mr. Yoshimura please she needs help now!!" "She needs meat as soon as possible and I'm not sure she will make it all the way to Anteiku nor will she want her friends to see her eat human meat" "then I guess I don't have a choice" after that he ripped some meat from his shoulder and dripped some blood in her mouth until she was conscious enough to eat the meat, "here she will be ok now but she still needs meat and rest, take her to Anteiku make sure she will be ok, please" Kaneki basically begged Mr. Yoshimura, "I will take her but you should come with me your friends will want to see you" "no it's not safe for anyone to be around me anymore I will go home and pack my things and leave tomorrow morning" "if you insist, but remember a ghoul will always find a friend in Anteiku" "I know sir, thank you" he just handed Touka to Yoshimura Said a quick goodbye and left.

A/N

Hey thank you for reading another chapter of my book and i'm sorry for the time it took me to upload this chapter, as you can see this chapter is shorter the last two and that because i wanted to see if its better so tell me what you think, one again thank you for reading.

-KYStories-