Chapter Six - Its Time To Go

What did I do? I lost control again but it was worse, a lot worse, I fought Touka and now she's injured pretty bad all because I couldn't take back control, it was a good run but I guess everything comes to an end, it's time for me to leave the 20th word, for my friends and everybody else's safety. That thought kept on going through Kaneki's mind as he walked home and started packing what little he had. "Goodbye Hide Yoriko thanks for all the good time we had together I know you will never forgive me but know that you will always be my best friends and Touka... I never got to tell you how I feel so I might as well say it now, I love you, always did and always will you are the best thing that ever happened to me so thank you for being there, I hope with all my heart that you guys will find a way to forgive me but from my experience so far my life is too tragic for something like that to happen so ya, thank you for all of those years but it's time for me to go." He left the note on his desk in hopes that his friend well his "former" friends will find it.
He was planning to go the  11th word but on his way he passed by Anteiku and he decided to go check on Touka one last time, but when he entered Hide and Yoriko were there and they looked at him, that look just broke him they didn't look like they saw their friend anymore, they looked like they saw their worst nightmare they're afraid of me that's all he got from that look and he knew what little hope he had that they will be friends again was gone. "Oh, Amm... tell Touka I'm sorry for everything" as he turned to leave Yoriko asked, "where are you going?" "I'm sorry but I was too close to you for too long, I know it's hard to believe right now but I don't want you to be in danger and you are around me so it's time for me to go" Hide just looked mad at him for saying that "Your leaving? What about us are you really going to just leave your friends? And what are we supposed to tell Touka when she wakes up and asks where are you? Ha?" "Just tell her I'm sorry and I'm leaving for all of you guys safety, not because I want to but because I have to, there's a difference" "What you think we can't protect ourselves? Or is it because we know about your secret? Because if it is then you should know I always knew." "What how did you... well it doesn't matter now and I know you can protect yourself but not from me, not at that state and definitely not at the other one so do yourself a favor and forget you ever met me" then he whispered so no one will hear him "you wouldn't be the first" after that he opens the front door and left to his new life in the 11th ward.

A/N

So ya guys I'm back I'm sorry for how long it took me to update but this time of the year is pretty busy for me because I have school and the holidays and my sister's and mine birthday and three more birthdays in this month so ya... a lot of birthdays, but hopefully I will be back to updating more frequently at November. Hope you like my story so far and thank you for reading.

-KYStories-