°Chapter 7°

The next morning I woke up to sunlight glowing softly through the curtains. There was a nice feeling behind being able to wake up in a bed full of sheets and covers that I actually own. Well, I technically didn't own the bed, but the sheets were mine.

I looked over and saw that Hani was still sleeping soundly in her bed. She was tossed all over the place. Her hair was across er face and half of her body was hanging out from under her covers and off her bed. I'm just glad I woke up before she did, or else she would have seen the mess that I am when sleeping.

I gave off a sigh and looked at the small bedside clock. I had clearly woken up early because the alarm clock wasn't set to go off for another 15 minutes. I decided to dismiss it before it went off and start getting dressed then.

I got up and fixed my bed sheets before grabbing my uniform and some undergarments off the end of the bed. I held onto them as I grabbed my toothbrush, toothpaste, and hairbrush, then headed out the room and to the bathroom. I splashed my face with cold water to help wake me up before brushing my hair (which was an absolute mess). The last thing I did was brush my teeth. As I was brushing my teeth, I heard a bedroom door open then close, but I didn't look to see who it was; I thought it was Hani.

I leaned down to spit the toothpaste in my mouth out and felt a presence behind me. Still thinking it was Hani, I slid over a bit to give her space to do whatever she needed, but she didn't move beside me. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to spit out toothpaste. I rinsed out my mouth with water so I could make sure I hadn't missed any spots when I looked back in the mirror.

After I finished rinsing my mouth and toothbrush, I leaned back up and set my toothbrush in the holder with the others. When I looked up into the mirror, my eyes widened. I quickly turned myself around, almost throwing my body into the sink. Standing behind me wasn't Hani, but Seungjo.

'Of course it's him! Knowing my luck, it would be him!! WHYYY?!?!?'

I was pretty much crying for help on the inside. On the outside....I wasn't doing much better there either. I didn't want anything like last night to happen again. And, event though I had actual clothes on today, they probably didn't qualify for much more than the towel I had the night before. What? Don't judge me! It's not really anyone's business what I wear to sleep!!

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Well, are you going to stand there and stare at me like a fool, or are you going to move so I can use the sink?" he asked. I quickly stepped to the side, out of his way as he moved forward.

I waited for him to finish with what he was doing. I turned my head to actually get a decent look at the bathroom since I had nothing better to do. And let me tell you, saying that the bathroom looked completely amazing would be an understatement. It looked so nice and warm and comfortable. My eyes continued to wonder to areas in the bathroom until my gaze landed on my clothes that were on the counter.

They were sitting on the counter...next to Seungjo's head now that he was leaning over to rinse out his mouth...with my undergarments sitting right.on.top! His face might as well have been shoved straight into the cup of my bra!

I was hoping that I would never have to experience the embarrassment I had felt the previous night. But, her I am, once again, with a nice cherry color highlighting my cheeks.'I just hope he hasn't noticed yet.' I thought to myself.

I waited for what seemed like an eternity for him to be through with brushing his teeth. After 5ever, he finally leaned back up and rinsed off his toothbrush. He put his toothbrush up, then turned to look at me. "You know, it's quite untidy of a lady to leave her clothing just laying around. It could lead a man to the wrong kind of ideas." He walked out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind him, and leaving me feeling confused and uncomfortable.