The Amethyst

Amethyst's POV
Y/N had been living with us for over a week and I haven't even hung out with her. She was finally back, and Pearl was gone, so I saw an opportunity.
"Yo Y/N!" She looked at me with a smile. "Yeah Amethyst?"She asked. I stood still for a moment until I thought of an idea. "Snack Break! Snack Break! Snack Break!" Steven joined me. "Snack Break! Snack Break!" He looked at Y/N with a hopeful look on his face, as she sat there rubbing her chin. "I think there's something you're trying to tell me." She said. "
"Snack Break! Snack Break!" "Alright, lets go." She said. "Yay!" Steven cheered. We headed to the Big Donut, and was about to shift into the donut guy, when Y/N grabbed my shoulder.
"Ame, I know what you're thinking, but let's just pay for them." "Ugh, you make everything boring!" I said. "I know." She said smirking. She walked through the door, and started taking to donut girl with us behind her.
"We'll take a dozen plain chocolate please." She said laying money down on the counter. I looked at her in amazement. "That's a lot." Donut girl said. "Amethyst wants extra." "You know me so well." I said excitedly. Donut girl chuckled and grabbed the donuts for us.
"There you go, see you around Y/N." She said. She waved goodbye as we walked out. "Go Y/N!" Steven said as we found a bench to eat on. I handed them two each and pigged out on the other ones. "I don't know how you do it Amethyst." I looked at her. "I don't know how you two don't." Steven and Y/N laughed as we decided to head back to the temple. When we got back there was Garnet sitting on the couch, doing who knows what. "I actually left one for you G! You want it?" I said holding up the last chocolate donut. She shrugged and took it from me.
She took a small bite, and then just sat there again. "Anyways, I'm going to my room! Later nerds!" I said waving my hand behind me. "Hey Y/N! Wanna watch some crying breakfast friends with me? I got stickers!" He said waving the weeping foods and milk cartons in front of my face. "Sure Schtooball!" I said ruffling his hair.
Anyone else hear there's no new SU until June. I talk about Steven Universe so much that even my friends said I was going to die!