The Homeworld Gems

Steven's POV
"There she is! Get her!" Yelled Pearl as we attacked the newly found Peridot. I wish (Y/N) was here, but she decided to keep looking for Lapis.
Garnet grabbed Peridot, as she started to fly away. I grabbed Garnet, Pearl grabbed me, and Amethyst grabbed Pearl. We pulled her foot limb adhancer off of her, and we fell. She screamed, but flew away.
I looked to the sky as she flew away. Then I looked to the other gems, "Next time, we'll get the rest of her."
-
(Y/N) POV
I swam deep into the icean, and everytime I closed my eyes I saw the terrible Malachite.
I stayed still for a second and shut my eyes, when I opened them I saw everything.
-
"Jasper! No! Please!" "If fusion is the way to power, then so be it! You should be honored to fuse with a Jasper like me!
I was in Lapis's mind, and this must have happened before. This must be part of my power.
There was a hard green surface and I was wrapped in water chains, in Lapis's body. Jasper and I were face to face, and I struggled to keep Jasper under wraps, and Jasper strained against the chains. I was  holding her back, but she was still trying to fuse.
I cryed out in pain as the other side of the chains were tugged. I cried, which I didn't know was possible in water, but I yelled for help, and then blacked out.
-
"Lapis!" I swam deeper hoping to find her, or Jasper, or anyone, but all I saw was more water.