The Power

The gems were driving me crazy. Pearl and Garnet were always fighting, and Amethsyt was always complaining about it.
The only time I got away from it was when Garnet went on a trip with Steven and Greg.
So I went out in all my free time to find Lapis. Pearl and Amethyst could deal with Peridot, but I concidered Lapis me friend, and wasn't going to let her be trapped with Jasper.
I got into a full body (f/c) swim suit, and headed out into the water. I stayed on the boat until I couldn't see Beach City anymore. I jumped out and swam as deep as possible.
Nothing.
No lapis. No Jasper. No nothing.
-
"Jamie, I just don't get it. I must've searched everywhere for Lapis, and there's no sign of her. That's not all though, I can't seem to understand all this gem stuff. Sure I've been involved my whole life, but why do I only have a gem now?"
"I-I don't know (Y/N). I don't understand any of this."
Jamie and I were seated atop the hill above the temple. My hair was blowing everywhere, but then again, so was Jamie's. I looked at the ocean and the line where the sunset met the water. Thinking more about everything, I started to cry, and Jamie seemed to notice, and gave me a hug.
"It's going to be ok."
-
"Ugh, what is this?" "She has a (g/s) on her neck." Mr and Mrs. (L/N) stared at the girl with the gem bonded to her neck, and noone understood how it got there. When an idea popped into their head.
The two had the gem amputated and decided to take it for money. They tucked it into the little shawl around the baby, to hold the heavy gem.
They put a tag on her saying (Y/N) and put it over the suspicious looking fence, forgetting about the gem.
Rose came around to find the baby and picked her up. She walked into the open temple, and without anyone realizing the gem fell out of the shawl into an old floorboard.
That floorboard was right where it would later be found and bound to it's owner once again.
-
"Jamie, I understand!" "Oh my gosh! I was scared. You fainted and I didn't know what to do!" "Jamie I saw the past. I saw why my gem was lost! I think discovered a new power!"