The Explanation

The van pulled up and out climbed Garnet, Greg, and Steven. Steven grabbed his bag from the back and ran up to the temple. He opened the door, dropped his stuff, ran to me and jumped into my arms.
I spun him around as we both laughed. "I missed you schtooball! How was keystone?" "It was...interesting." I raised my eyebrows as I set him down.
Garnet came in and placed her stuff besides Steven's. She ruffled my hair and walked towards her room, when I stopped her. "Garnet!"
She seemed alarmed by my sudden outburst, but turned around to see what I had to say. "I have a new power!"
"What?" "I can see the past. I know why I just became a gem."
"Tell me everything."
-
I explained to Garnet everything that happened and what I saw. "Are you sure this wasn't just a dream?"
"Yes. I saw it, like it was real life, it couldn't be a dream." "Well, I'm proud of you (Y/N). Rose would be too."
"Garnet. You're back." Pearl said as she came out of her room. "Hello Pearl." Garnet responded, as she then walked to her room.
"Atleast she's speaking to me again." Pearl shrugged.
Suddenly, Amethyst appeared on the warp. "Guys, I think I found Peridot."
-
It's me the author! Sorry for being the worst and not writing in months before the last chapter. I'll try and update more to make ul for it. Sorry the chapter's short, but the next chapter will be better.