The Peridot

I made my way back to the surface and found Steven, Garnet, Pearl, and Amethyst all gathered in the hallway leading to the bathroom. I approached them after ringing my hair out and wiping my feet on the mat.
"What's going on?"
Steven turned around and ran to me. "WE CAUGHT PERIDOT!" I was shocked, and slightly disappointed that I wasn't there for the victory.
"Really?" Steven nodded with pure excitement in his eyes. I made my way to the hall and could finally make out what the gems were yelling.
"Give me my back my limb enhancers you clods!" Peridot said muffled through the door.
"No! Get out here and talk to us or we'll force you out!" Garnet yelled.
"You can't do that!"
"Watch us!" Pearl mocked.
I gently made my way through the crowd of 3 and reached the door.
"Peridot."
"Who is it?"
"It's (Y/N). The (g/s)."
"What is it?"
"Can I come in? I want to talk. I have no weapons. I promise."
"Bring me my limb enhancers and I'll consider it." She said at an attempt to compromise.
"I'll bring you one enhancer." I looked back at the gems who were giving me hand motions that warned me not to go through with the deal.
"Deal." Peridot said. I grabbed the limb hangers quickly from the living room and pulled out the left leg. I walked back to the door and knocked again.
"I got you one." She cracked open the door and I walked into the bathroom, much to the dismay of the gems.