I think, for once, I may have messed up slightly...

BUENOS AIRES

I stare down at my phone, deeply engrossed in reading a vicious facebook argument in the comment section of a buzzfeed video. I didn't even realise that people have such strong opinions on the correct way to peel a banana until now or why it requires an aggressive 78 comment argument. Or why I'm reading it for that matter.

Suddenly my phone buzzes with a text from Ty telling me he's on his way and I place my phone down with a sigh and turn back to the mountain of work in front of me.

There's so much to organise. There was a problem with one of Harry's visas, Monica forgot to renew his passport but of course Lydia somehow thinks it my fault. On top of that, there are invitations to lunch, dinner parties, and events that I have to try and squeeze into his already packed schedule, or write a personalised apologetic email to decline. Harry and Louis have decided that they want to attend a party in Australia that's happening the same day as their Sydney gig on the other side of the country so I'm trying to work out how I can freeze time so that can happen.

In between all this there's the general day to day stuff of organising interviews, transport, meals, clothing.... It's never ending. I keep waking up in the middle of the night remembering things. Even when I sleep I can't switch off, in fact the other night I dreamt that Niall walked in my room in a pair of granny pants and told me I'd forgotten Harry's date with the Queen of England.

I'm just typing out an email Ty arrives balancing his laptop, several sheets of paper and a couple of takeaway coffees in his hands while issuing orders into his phone.

"This tour is manic." He sighs as he hangs up. "And you'll never guess who's rejoined us..."

"Belle Marie." I groan. Ty is the only other person on the crew who knows about the faux romance, given that he has to arrange the media side of things.

"Yup. She was at the soundcheck earlier getting in the way and being generally being a demanding bitch." He begins moving paperwork around so that there's room for him to sit down.

Looks like I'm back to avoiding Harry while she's around then.

"How much longer do we have to put up with her?"

"I don't know, Lydia is hoping something comes of it but I don't think Harry likes her at all. I guess from my point of view it's good press, they've all gone out after the show tonight and it'll be in all the papers." He shrugs. "It not like Harry will ever date a girl properly at the minute."

"Hm." I nod awkwardly then look down at all of the paper work in front of us. "Should we get started?"

"If we must." He sighs, looking as tired as I feel.

It's nearly 2:30 AM and several strong coffees later before Ty leans back rubbing his eyes.

"I think we should call it a day."

"Yeah." I yawn loudly. "I'm sorted for the next couple of days at least."

"No rest for the wicked." Ty's handsome face splits into a grin.

"You've done this for years.... How do you even get a chance at a normal life?"

"I don't, My philosophy is work now, play later. I can't even remember the last time I went on a date."

"Hm..."

"What? Have you got someone in mind?" He teases.

I look at Ty, the consummate professional and for a brief second I think of Glen, writing his will on cereal boxes and watching day time TV with his ugly dog.