Why do all these unwelcome people keep showing up? Bitch, get your own story.

AN- Before you start, don't worry, you haven't missed a chapter.. Keep reading ;)
***

Spain

The waterfall cascades over us, running down Harry's back as he presses into me into the rock. Over the roar of the water I can hear his soft moans. He kisses me deeply, his teeth tugging roughly at my bottom lip as his hands slide down my waist. His large hands hesitate for a moment, the backs of his fingers slide up and down my waist before moving slowly down to my bikini bottom.

The sudden stabbing sensation in my groin reminds me of the terrible incident earlier on today and I don't think Harry is prepared for what's lurking in my underwear.

How the hell did I get here?

Two days earlier...

"Jeez Lennon, how many pairs of old lady knickers and dildos have you brought with you?"

Harry grins as he hoists my huge suitcase and turns to me with a grin. "Welcome to Arlo Island." He sweeps his hand towards the majestic beach and luxurious bungalow near the waters edge.

Although I'm impressed, I'm more than a bit uncomfortable. I kind of had an image in my head of me stepping off the plane like a 50s film star, red lips, dark eyes... I even wore a sheer blouse. The second I stepped off the place the heat hit me like Frodo on the volcano.

I feel sticky and gross and every time I blink my melted mascara tries to glue my eyelashes together.

Harry looks irritatingly cool and gorgeous.

"Come on, let's go inside and you can get freshened up, I've got a lot planned for the day." He grins.

"Does it involve laying down?" I ask hopefully.

"Only if you want it too." He smirks as I roll my eyes.

"In my imagination you'd put a bit more effort in than just laying there though."

"Very funny Styles." I mutter.

Harry grins cheekily and throws my bag over his shoulder. He surprises me by grabbing my sweaty hand in his cool one.

"Come on then Hippy. Just you, me and three days in paradise."

***

"Have you had sex yet?"

"What? No! I only got here 6 hours ago, Glen-"

"What's the hold up?" He asks nosily.

"We're not here to have sex." I mutter.

"You're on a private luxury island with Harry Styles, HARRY STYLES, who has told you several times that he 'likes' you and you're seriously not thinking about having sex? Are you even human?"