Ok, so maybe this time it is my fault

London

"Have you packed everything?"

"Yeah-"

"Are you sure? Passport? Tickets? Did you check that you're still covered by the travel insurance?"

"Yes. Star-"

"Just remember what I said, BE CAREFUL! We don't need any more situations. Keep it entirely professional with Harry. I'm sure I don't have to remind you that the 3 bitches will be just waiting for you to slip up. No more stupid pranks-"

"Oh yeah because I did it all on purpose." I mutter, drawing on my cigarette. I immediately regret this comment when Star launches into a long lecture.

I hold the phone away from my ear and glance over at Glen. He's laid out on the couch with Sebastian on his chest, watching a documentary about London gangsters. Sebastian has a weird tuft of hair that sticks up from his head and I roll my eyes as I notice Glen has wrapped a hair roller round it.

Finally, Star seems to run out of steam and I quickly end the call. I feel incredibly stressed. Although I want to be back on the tour more than anything, I'm not looking forward to the prospect of facing Lydia, Monica AND Belle.

"I always think I could have joined a gang." Glen says absently-mindedly, staring at the TV.

"What?" I glance at him, in his purple fluffy dressing gown and avocado face mask.

"Oh yeah, you'd strike fear into the heart of every hardened gangster you met Glen."

"I've seen The Sopranos." He says as if I'm stupid and that explains everything. I shake my head.

"Right well I'm off to bed." I stand up, grabbing my phone and bottle of coke. Glen insisted he would sleep on the couch tonight so I could get a decent nights sleep in his bed before travelling tomorrow.

"Ok babe. Oh, by the way, if the neighbours start having sex just bang on the wall with the stick."

"The stick?"

"Yeah, I keep one next to the bed. Honestly they'll be at if for hours if you don't, especially if they've had an argument." He says causally.

I make my way into the bedroom and for the first time, I notice there is actually an old persons walking stick next to the bed.

Glen actually went into a shop to with the intention of buying a walking stick so he could bang on the wall when his neighbours have sex.

He's such a weirdo.

We have to get a taxi to the airport at 4am. I try to lie down and close my eyes but after 15 minutes I give up trying, pick up my phone and begin to flick between apps.

I'm just taking a buzzfeed quiz to find out what kind of pop tart I am when a text flashes at the top of the screen.

Zayn.

Rumour has it that you'll be back with us soon Miss Lovelace 😊

I hesitate before replying. I've had a couple of texts from him the past few weeks, but I'm not sure how much he knows.

L; Can't wait to come back!

Z; I can't wait either. I'm looking forward to showing you around Japan 😜

I stare down at my phone. How I am supposed to reply to that? I type 'sounds good' then delete it. That sounds like I'm committing to spending time alone with him. I hesitate for a moment.