Chapter IV Preperations

Quick reminder im sorry for the very long story the anime part will be in chapter 5 I guess? Just keep in reading!!

Deutschbahg

ILLIDAN'S POV

ughh......
Huh? How did I got caught.

???:Like the new cage I made    you?

Curses I am caught again by Maiev....

(Swords clashing)

Maiev:Protect the wagon at all  costs!

ughh..
(Snap!)

Vashj:My lord we have found you at last!

???:This is your master?

Illidan:who is this elf and why did he bring his people here?

Vashj:hia name is Kael my lord he is an high elf but now they call themselves the blood elves

Kael:We are the Blood elves Master we come to you because Lady Vashj said that you can help us quench our thirst for magic.

Illidan:I see since the Sun well is Destroyed you elves have no source anymore worry no more for we together shall help you.

Kael:Thank you master. We will Blood Elves are now in your service.

Illidan:Things is going my way.

          Time skip

We attacked MAGTHERIDON'S fortress and when we defeated him we all rejoiced for OUTLAND IS NOW OURS!

Vashj:Careful now My Lord a storm is coming

Illidan:I remember that storm Its KIL'JAEDEN!

(Demonic Voice)

WHY HAVE YOU NOT YET DESTROYED THE FROZEN THRONE! AS I INSTRUCTED YOU! (LEANS TO THE SIDE) SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE MADE ANY FRIENDS ARE YOU HIDING IN OUTLAND TO AVOID ME?

ILLIDAN:No Master! I was just Bolstering my forces to destroy the undead as you instructed me to.

VERY WELL JUST REMEMBER MY MINION I AM ALWAYS WATCHING.

(DISSAPEARS)

Illidan:We must move right now. Prepare the Portal we are going to Northrend. Today we shall destroy the Undead Stop their Rampages around the world!

All:Rahh!!! All hail Illidan!!

TO BE CONTINUED....