Chapter XI

BACK ON HIS WORLD

ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF OUTLAND

LADY VASHJ'S POV

Vashj:Kael! Did you see that?

kael:Yes Vashj i saw that, do you have any ideas what happened?

Vashj: have one of your men saw where that came from? 

(chatters)

MOMENTS LATER

NAGA WARRIOR:Milady one of our allies has saw where it came from

Vashj: Bring Him to me. 

BLOOD ELF LIUTENANT: M-milady and prince Kael'thas i have clearly seen when it happened

Both:Then?

  BLOOD ELF LIUTENANT: when you ordered us to aid Lord Illidan i saw a Golden Pendant shone at one of his' pocket 

Kael: What do you mean by a Pendant?

  BLOOD ELF LIUTENANT: a pendant that was given to him by the  Night Elf Priestess

Vashj: Tyrande Whisperwind  she must have given the cursed object to the master!

Kael: Then let us go to where the night elves Live and find answers for ourselves  

Vashj: I guess you are right, So be it we will head to Ashenvale Tomorrow!

  BLOOD ELF LIUTENANT: WIll you bring an army milady?

Vashj: No only 10 will come, we don't want to have any more trouble for them and for ourselves.

Kael: So Be It. 

GOING BACK TO ILLIDAN

Illidan: this tool is very annoying! i can't do it correctly!

Ruth:Oh! im so sorry. I'll get you a spoon.

Illidan: Spoon? what is a spoon Sa-to-mi, is it a weapon?

Satomi: no. its something to help you eat.

Illidan: E-eat? Is this the sensation of being hungry? i haven't eaten for ten thousand years.

Ruth: Here you go Illidan-san!

Illidan: oh thank you.(i took the "spoon" and dipped it in the "ramen" and the watery fluid is going inside the "spoon")

SLUURRPP

Illidan: I-its been so long since i have tasted such a thing!

Ruth: Oh! im glad you liked it! (giggle)

Kiriha: Yurika has been coming in first three times in a row. Yurika's doing better lately.

Yurika: Heh Heh Heh!

Sanae: Yurika's better at cards when she's tired. Your cosplay plan's backfiring Satomi.

Satomi: Yeah,but...

THUD! THEIA SMACKED THE TABLE

Theia: EEEEHH! I'm done! I'm out!

Ruth: Princess, You can't be selfish-

Theia: I'm tired of this!I'm tired of playing these card games all the time!

Satomi: I'm in agreement with tulip, I'm pretty tired of this, myself!

Theia: Ehh?,So you finally realized you're meant to be my servant?

Satomi: Hell no!

Kiriha: Tired of this,huh? I tought this would happen sooner or later.

Satomi: Huh?

Kiriha: Well its my turn to pick the game next,right? She said with a competiitive face

how about participating in this? she showed them a piece of paper with something in it

Satomi: "Club Obstacle Course Marathon"?

Sanae: Huh?

Yurika: What?

Theia: I see! We fight, fair and square, in a school-sanctioned competition. That might not be so bad!

Satomi: GRIN you're willing to challenge me in a test of strength and stamina?! Sounds good to me!

Satomi & Theia: HEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA! They both laughed exitedly

Illidan: Umm may i ask you something Sa-to-mi?

Satomi: oh! Illidan-san I Didn't noticed you there.

Illidan: What are you folks fighting each other at?

Satomi: oh were fighting over my room.

Illidan: This small encampment is what all of you is fighting for?what are everyones reasons?

Satomi: First I have to keep this apartment because it is the cheapest in the world! Second the rent is only 5000 Yen a month!

Sanae: My reason is because I have lived here all this time waiting for my family to come back

Kiriha: Mine is to build back the shrine in this spot so we earth people can invade the surface once more.

Ruth: our reason is to have the people of these coordinates to swear loyalty to the princess.

Yurika: My purpose is-

Satomi: Don't tell him your cosplay plans it will only ruin the moment.

Yurika: Its true! there is really a large amount of magic in this area, so i must protect it from evil magical girls!

Satomi: Yeah Yeah... YAWN Its getting really late We have to go to school tomorrow.

Illidan: (Yurika is right there is really a great amount of magic in this room,which is odd. Why in a place like this?) Uhh.. Sa-to-mi what is a school?

Satomi: Ohh. Right i forgot,Ruth can you do the same thing you did to get into the school?

Ruth: Oh That's easy it will take a moment before he can come to school.

Satomi: Come to think of it Illidan-san do you have any knowledge in many things like MATH,SCIENCE and Those subjects?

Illidan: I will try but i will not go to this "school" you are referring to i will take a look at this small village of yours tomorrow.

Satomi: Are you sure? you can handle it?

Illidan: It will be hard but if i get lost i can track my own footsteps backwards that's what demon hunters do to get back when lost in a battlefield.

Ruth: Don't worry!Iwill assist you tomorrow Illidan-san!

Illidan: Oh Okay (even though I lost some of my powers but I still need an local to show me around) Ill look forward to it tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED........ AGAIN