Chapter XIII

Ruth's POV

I was checking a nearby store buying ice cream. while Illidan-san was helping the little girl, He really is kind deep inside. Then I felt a hand covered my mouth then a handkerchief covered my mouth and nose it made me fell unconscious.

ILLIDAN'S POV

Ruth? Ruth where are you? Where did you go?
Ash'jen Dul'fulah! I casted a spell onto myself and it made me see what happened.

Don't worry Ruth I'll save you from those brutes. I said as I ran and followed the tracks it leads to a mini van and leads to an abandoned warehouse.

WARNING THE FOLLOWING MAY CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT AND SOME MAY NOT LIKE WHAT WILL HAPPEN......

YOU
HAVE
BEEN
WARNED

BACK TO RUTH

As I was unconscious I felt like we were going somewhere and the vehicle stopped and I woke up finding myself tied up in a chair.

Ruth: Untie me you brutes!

Thug#1: We got a nice one here boss! She looks fine! He said as he was rubbing my legs

Thug#2: Really fine boss! He said as he was licking my neck.

Thug Boss: We'll have a lot of fun tonight boys Hahahaha! He said as he was Touching my breasts.

Ruth: Someone! Help me!.....Please! Someone! I shouted as they were making fun of my body.

Thug Boss: Make her shut the hell up! He said as one of his thugs put a piece of cloth on my mouth.

Thug Boss: Do you think someone will hear you? We're in a Abandoned Warehouse babe! So,why not enjoy the experience while it lasts! Hehehe! He says as he started to undress me.

Ruth: Ahhnn! Someone please help me! Someone Please!

Thug Boss: Heheh! You've got some nice pair of Boobs here Hotness! Hehehe!!! He says while he rubs my breasts

Thug#1: Hey boss don't forget us! What about our fair share?

Thug#1: Yeah! You said that!

Thug Boss: Don't worry boys well take turns! Hehehe!

Thug#1&#2: Th-Thanks boss you're the best!

Thug Boss: Now where were we? Oh right!

SPIT!

I spat the cloth on my mouth on his face.

Ruth: I won't become your slave!

SLAP!!

He slapped myface so hard.

Thug Boss: You should have played along little girl now im Mad!
Sorry Boys but we won't be taking turns!

Both: Awww! Okay well guard the place, but next time well take turns okay boss?

Thug Boss: Okay! You've got my word on that one.

You really pushed me you Bitch! He says as he puts his fingers on my womanhood.

Ruth: Ghhh! Mnnnhhh! I- I won't give in to your desires!

Thug Boss: Ehh? But you're so wet down here. And you're letting out some cute moans there I like it! He says as he started to speed up his fingers on my womanhood and he started to bite my nipple

Ruth: Haaahhh! This is bad im feeling really hot inside!

HYAAAAA!!! I came!

Thug Boss: Woah! You're really sexy you know that? Now let's Do the real thing okay?

Ruth: No! No! I had enough PLEASE LET ME GO!

Thug Boss: Not until I had my fill you Bitch! Now the real fun starts!

Ruth: No, what are you doing? No! Please dont! Someone help meee!!! I shouted as he started to lick my womanhood.
Mnnhhh! No! Ahhhgnnn! St-stop!

Princess im so sorry! I have failed you!

Crash! (The door broke open)

Illidan: Ruth! Don't worry I'm here. UGH! You dare!

Ruth: Illidan-san! Please save me!

Thug Boss: Hey! Do you know who you're Fucking with? Boys! Handle this Fucker!

Huh? Boys?! Boys!

Illidan: Do you mean these fools? He showed their severed heads. I covered my mouth in shock. Those two were a pain. But you, YOU WILL SUFFER PAIN YOU'VE NEVER FELT BEFORE!

He said as he started to transform into his past form. His horns, wings, hooves and his tattoos came back. But his eyes they were glowing green.

Thug Boss: Wh-who are you! What are you?! He said as Illidan started to hoist him to the air grabbing his neck.

Illidan: Your Executioner! He put his other hand on his face and began sucking his Soul.

Thug Boss: AHHHHHGHHH! NO! NO! NO! AAAGHHH! STOOP PLEEEEAASSEEE! NOO MOOOREEE!

After Illidan finished taking his soul. The man looked really skinny and pale his hair started to fall everything decayed from him.

Illidan: Are you okay Ruth? He said with a gentle voice.

Ruth: (sob sob) Tears started to fall from my eyes Thank you! Illidan! thank you! I cried as I hugged him.

Illidan: There there. You're safe now. Here take this he gave me the jacket he bought earlier. Now let's get you home.

Ruth: Okay. Sob Sob let's go home it's already late. I said while wiping my tears.

Illidan: Hold unto me. I'll teleport us home.
Rash'Tasha noh falah!

We teleported back to the apartment everyone was worried about us. the Princess hugged me tight everyone asked what happened and I explained while Crying in princess' shoulders. and Illidan just stood there on the corner and crossed his hands. He changed back to his human form though

Theiamilis: Thank you for saving Ruth back there Illidan-san!

Satomi: Yeah! Without you Ruth will be... You know.

Illidan: Yeah I did that to save a friend.

Ruth: Illidan-san! Thank you very much! My life is now in your debt!

Illidan: Hey come on now! I did it to save you! You're my first true friend! all of you are! So that's why I have decided that I will live my life in this world normally.

Kiriha: And we will treat you normally too.

Satomi: Yeah! You can count on it!

Ruth: Illidan-san how did you transform back to your demon form?

Illidan: I don't know. Maybe the pendant reacted because a friend is in need.

Kiriha: Dinner time everyone!
All: Thank you for the meal!

MEANWHILE BACK ON THE ABANDONED WAREHOUSE.

???: Two of My men was killed and one got his soul sucked out. Hmm? No matter those men were mere idiots. There are still many possible Victms out there.

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS!

TO BE CONTINUED........

HIII! MINNA-SAN! SORRY FOR UPDARING SO LATE!