Chapter XII

ILLIDAN'S POV

It was early in the morning the clock said it was 5:00 AM
I slept in the other side of the tiny room I had to curl to sleep easily. I looked at the room I saw the ghost girl floating while sleeping the other inside the closet. I grabbed one of his books and started to absorb all the information using a little bit of magic the books started to give me the information and the wonders this world has, It was beautiful. The countries, traditions, patterns and all the knowledge. It had made me understand their tradition of Japan the history and I have found places that are sacred and high of magic power.

Illidan: so their magic here is this thing called "science". This will be easy.

The books were back to it's proper places. And I saw my warglaives transformed into a circular handle with holes in it to fit the fingers inside I put it in my endless magic pouch which I got from a goblin trader. and I stepped outside I saw the landlady

Shizuka: Umm? Who are you? What are you doing inside Satomi-kun's apartment?!

Hello there! I haven't introduced myself im Illidan Stormrage Im Satomi-san's visitor I just got here last night.

Shizuka: Oh! A foreigner! But what are you doing inside Satomi-kun's apartment?!

..........
Satomi: Hey! What's the big ruckus about? its too early!

Illidan:Hey Satomi! Is this the most Fearsome Landlady you are talking about? I said while I saw Satomi shaking his head.

Shizuka: WH-WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME? she said with a scary looking expression then she beat up Satomi into a pulp

So early in the morning you already gave me a problem!

Satomi: Oww! Ohayo! Shizuka-san! Come on let's go back inside. He said while rubbing his head

Illidan: Okay.

We went back inside and saw Kiriha already making breakfast she wore an apron but her kimono was underneath it.

Kiriha: Ohayo Illidan-san! Satomi-kun!

Satomi: Okay I'm going to take a shower now.
Illidan-san please wake up Yurika she's going to be late again.

Illidan: Okay. I went to the closet and saw Yurika Curled up while sleepig inside the closet and woke her up.

Yurika-chan time to wake up! I shook her shoulder and then I felt a poweful barrier around the room protecting us. Only I can see it because I use magic too. I continued waking her up for a few times then she woke up half asleep.

Yurika: (YAWN) What time is it already? She said while rubbing her eyes.

Well it's 5:46 Am I said

Yurika: (YAWN) Give me five more minutes she said then goes back to sleep

Theia: How did you learned Japanese traditions so easily?

Illidan: Read a book..... Not really I absorbed all the Info I can get.

Ruth: Ohayo! Illidan-san! You ready for today?

Illidan: ready as I'll ever be.

Ruth: I'll be in the kitchen.

Satomi: Haaahhh! That felt great! Huh where's
yurika-chan?

Illidan: She said to give her five minutes more so I let her sleep.

Satomi: That girl! Oh Illidan-san go and take a bath it's just round the corner. He said as he gave me a spare Towel and I went outside to take a shower as I went out I can hear them arguing again.