Chapter IX

ILLIDAN'S POV

Illidan:What..I..remember..

I thought for a moment.

....Huh?!.....

My men! Their in danger! Oh No! I must get back there fast! Thank you for helping me I shall get back now to my world.

Shindu fallah na
Sin'dorei
Anar'alah
Belore!

....
.....
......

Satomi:(thinking) Another Cosplayer? I don't think so his' blood and wound is real.What if it's special effects?

Illidan:Why! Why does my magic won't work! Vashj and the others might be in trouble right now! Dammit! Or worse they could have Died Right now! Arghh!

Satomi:Okay calm down man! Maybe you're thinking about it very much. what if they retreated? Who knows just have hope.

I put my hand at his shoulder calming him down. But he is really tall I have to raise my hand a little higher.

Illidan:.......Get....Your....Hand....Off....Me

Satomi:That's okay man we All worry sometime. (I am trembling in fear but why did I even say that?looking at him makes me feel nervous)

Illidan:........
(I grabbed his' collar twisted it and raised him to the ground)Rahhh!

Huh?

(Sirens wailing)

Karama&Korama:(Sirens wailing) We detected a large unknown power and it's coming from here. Woooo

Kiriha:Karama korama analyze and scan.

Karama&Korama:Okay Sis!
Beep..beep..

We got it and its coming from that guy over there!

Kiriha:Drop him whoever you are!

Illidan:.....

Kiriha:Drop him or we will use force!

Illidan:....Hrghh..alright I will put this fool down.

Satomi:Thank you Kiriha! You really saved me!

Kiriha:No problem! So will you please calm down and talk with us?

Illidan:Okay.

Kiriha:Okay then!

~Time Skip~
We went to the man's base or what they call "Apartment" and it is very small I have to slouch to fit inside. We sat on the floor and everyone was on the other side of the room because of my really large body and wings.

Illidan:Sorry For my actions back there it was very foolish of me to do that and thank you for your help for aiding me back then.

Satomi:Sheesh don't worry about it it is Ruth you should be thanking.

Illidan:Please forgive me young lady! It was very very foolish of me to do that. But thank you for your kind hospitality I shall be going now

Ruth:Oh don't worry about that it is nothing.But where will you go?

Illidan:I don't know yet.

Satomi:Are you sure you will go out like that? I mean you do look very awesome but what if someone tries to rob you it is really late though.

Illidan:You do have a point.But where shall I stay? I can't fit in here.
(he does have a point a simple kick just thrown me out. Why did I become weak?)

Satomi:Hmmm... Ahhhh! You will stay at the other side of the room. Me on the other side.

Illidan:Thank you.uhh..
Sa-t-o-mi

Satomi:Don't mention it. But may we ask you your name?

Illidan:M-My name? Okay
My name is Illidan Stormrage. Just call me Illidan

Satomi:Okay ill-i-dan We got it but where did you got those horns And wings?

Illidan:Uhhhh... its a curse that I deserved.

(I lied on that one I cannot tell him how i got this form, i must lie to protect my identity)

All:Ooohhhh...

Sanae:What did you do?

Illidan:(I clenched my fists)
I failed my mission. And failed my master and failed my love.(The table shaken)

Satomi:There there don't take too hard on yourself.You must be hungry Ruth-san would you prepare something for Illidan?

Ruth:.........Oh okay you must be very hungry with that wound of yours.(I went to the kitchen) What a dark past that man has.

Satomi:Why do you wear a Blindfold?

Illidan:I am blind since my birth. But I still can see using my senses.

Satomi:Woah. But what about that curse that you had?

Illidan:............
(The table shaken)

Satomi:ohh if you don't want to talk about it I could just...

Illidan:No... it's alright I will share my past with you.

I told them everything about my past, but not all i lied on how i got these wings and demonic form

Satomi:You really are troubled.

Illidan:Yes. I am cursed and rejected by the world. (I clenched my fists) And still hunted by that merciless woman, I swear I will end her!!!

Ruth:Dinners ready!
Illidan-san!

Illidan:...... oh okay.

TO BE CONTINUED......

WOO 676 WORDS THATS A FIRST. HAHA!