Truth

I'm gonna do 15 fun facts about ideas I had but never used about this book so enjoy!

Fun Fact about this book 1-
Taylor's Name was actually going to be Celia Marie Anderson and Liam's name was going to be Derek.

Fun Fact about this book 2-Taylor was going to die .

Fun Fact about this book 3-I was going to make it that Vanessa supposedly died in a bank robbery and Taylor fell in love with Lin. (Taylor would be older.)

Fun Fact 4- Taylor and Liam were gonna get married at 18

Fun Fact 5 - Jasmine and Anthony were going to have 3 kids.

Fun Facts 6-Fallon and Lin had an argument which made her go insane so she stole Cephas and Taylor

Fun Fact 7-Taylor was going to be 12

Fun Fact 8 Taylor almost had Green hair.

Fun Fact 9-Pippa was going to die
Of Heart attack
Fun Fact 10-Abi was going to be Taylor's triplet.

Fun Fact 11-This was going to be Janthony fanfic

Fun Fact 12 -Anthony and Taylor were going to date and Jasmine and Lin were married.

Fun Fact 13-Lin was going to be 21

Fun Fact 14-Liam didn't exist

Fun Fact 15-Taylor ran away.

Taylor's POV
"What are you talking about Lin?" I asked. Lin was crying and I was scared.
"Where is Taylor Aster Hamilton!?" He shook, holding up a paper.

Signing this paper you hold full custody off Ocean Queen Anne Moran, soon to be Ocean Queen Anne Miranda.
DOB -January 6, 2001.
Height-5"10
Weight -103lbs.
Sign below and you take Joanna Sarah  and Charles Dylan Morans Custody of Ocean.
Name......

"Lin," I tried to tell him.
"No. You are not my daughter." Lin placed to paper on the table.
"Sit." I grabbed his arm and dragged him over to my bed.
"Whoever you are ..." Lin got ready to punch something.
"Lin. I am your daughter. You know that. There's one thing...."I stumbled.
"What? Tell me please." He put a hand on my shoulder .
"My names not Taylor." I breathed in.
"No.no.no.no." He shook his head.
"My name is Ocean Queen Anne Miranda."
"Why didn't you tell me...?" He placed his hand on my shoulder.
"I didn't think you wanted to know!" I yelled but then paused. Lin paused too.
"Do..Do Yyoou want be called ocean? " He asked me.
I paused to think .
"Ya. I really would."
****
Lin's POV.
Her name was Ocean. Sebastian and Ocean. It doesn't sound right when other people say it, but when I look at Oceans new Platinum blonde hair and piercings blue eyes, I fits perfectly.

@Lin-Manuel Miranda
@OceanQueenMiranda-Welcome to the Miranda Clan Niñita. We all love 😘.

@OceanQueenMiranda-
@Lin-Manuel Miranda-So happy to be who I really am and be with a real family!!💘💘💘

I ran through the comments after the whole Kyle situation.

@InnanaSarkisFan101- SHE CHANGED HER NAME!!! HOLY COW!!
@CarlyBaron-SO PROUD OF YOU GIRLY! YOU BEAUTIFUL AS THE OCEAN!
@burningthefandom-Dang that girl is insecure. Who changes there name because there a fat pig who shovels her face with food? Geez this girl needs to eat some broccoli. #FatTaylor #EatBroccoli
@LukeismyKing-
Ikr! @OceanQueenMiranda is my ex-foster sister. Whenever I came home from school she would just shovel her face with Junk like, she should not be a model.

I frowned at the last two comments. Kyle and his friend Luke. Ocean was having some eating disorder even though I knew she wasn't never going to admit it. I shrugged it off and went onto her Instagram.

She just posted a picture of her wearing a 1D shirt and Hamilton sweats captioning," 😷.."

Aww shoot! She's sick! I ran over up to her room. She can't be sick right before her birthday!
"Ocean Niñita are you ok?" I knocked on her door holding a massive bag of medical supplies.
"Verhdsjmeb." Was a muffled response which clearly meant no. I walked in and saw a sickly,pale,stick, that was my daughter.
"Oh my gosh. Niñita when did you last eat?!" I picked up her rib-see able body.

"Please don't be mad..." she whisper yelped.

"I won't I promise." I crossed my heart.

"5 days..." I heard before she wasn't breathing.
••••
Oceans POV (Next 2 or so parts a bit intense but this chapters long so it'll be really happy then.)
I saw those comments he posted. On how I would shovel my face with junk and how I was almost 200 lbs at 13 years old. How I should never be a model. So I punched myself. And kicked myself. And Slapped myself. I stared at myself in the mirror. Why was I like this! I still felt like throwing up, so I laid on my bed and tried to relax.
"Niñita are you Ok?" I heard Lin ask.
I muffled some response to show that I was in pain. I couldn't talk with a normal voice . It was raspy.
"Ocean when was the last time you ate!" Lin yelled before he scooped me up and ran to the nearest hospital.
"5 days I told him before I fainted.

Nurse Halie
"Patient coming in Sector 5." The monitor said as I scrambled over to the patient. Below me lay a girl who's ribs were almost through her skin and thought was full of blood . I picked up the sheet next to me with info and I wheeled her into my room.
I placed her limp body on a scale and looked at her past weight. 103 it says which is un normal for a 5"10 15 year old girl.

"70 lbs" The machine beeped.

I knew even before I looked at her height I needed to hook her onto life support. There was something going on with her heart at lungs that was only giving her a little bit of life.

"15 year old girl on life support, will need backup.." I said into the walkie-talkie, as I stuck the feeding tubes into her mouth, and the Cancer teating into her hips. I placed a sugary chemical into her skin guaranteeing her weight to go up." I am truly praying for this girl.
••••
Liam's POV
•••
I ran to the hospital faster the ever. No sprinted. The hospital smell was not something I want to be reminded of.
"Sir.."
I ran past the nurses and past the medics.
And there she was. An almost lifeless body with a heart monitor on her wrist.
I pressed my body onto the glass wall, banging, hoping the medic will look at me, hoping Lin or The whole Cast will look at me. But they were blinded by there sorrow,and regrets, on why they spent such little time with her. Why they always ran of. But there the once who started it. They Started a war unable to end. Me vs Her.
•••••

Next Chapter will be her .. wait I can't surprise Anything. It will be really happy next chapter is all in saying. Please please pls comment questions for character asks. Everyone who asks gets an award. Baiiiii