School Carnival

Above is Oceans Oufit for the Carnival and I LOVE THAT OUFIT SO MUCH! I felt really bad about NO updating so hears a new chapter. Next Chapter WILL BE LONGER.
Guys Jazzy left she was my favorite cast member

Ocean POV
I was just finishing my hair when Liam called me.
"Hey, what time do you want me to come over?"
"You aren't coming over, I told Riley that we were going to meet everyone there," I told him.
There was a slight pause as I finished pinning back my hair.
"Abi said we're going to your house with Starbucks and then leaving-"
"See you in 10." I hung up and looked in the mirror. My hair was really long, but whenever I brought up the subject of cutting it, Dad would change the subject to Betsy leaving the show, or some other musical theater thing. So I put half of it into a bun, then I put a dark red beanie over my massive head of hair.
  "Lin?" He was asleep on the couch holding Sebastian. I think I had a heart attack from all of the  cuteness.
@OceanMiranda-What my dad does on Fridays.

I smiled and left a little note saying I should be back by 11:00

I heard a loud knock at the door and assumed it was Liam. I opened it, but it was Riley with her boyfriend Micheal and 3 cups of Starbucks.
"Gimme gimme gimme," I reached out my hand to take the Starbucks.
"Liam's in the car, lets go." Riley walked toward the car. I nodded .
Liam had a dark grey Mercedes , mostly because his dad was "filthy rich,"
"Where's Abi?" I questioned.
"Already there." I nodded once more.
     I could see the fair grounds and gasped in amazement. A bright glittering ferries wheel stood in front of us.
"Let's go!" I squealed and ran out of the car holding Liam's hand.
"Tickets please," The man said, and Liam handed him the tickets.
"Enjoy the Carnival, you deserve it..."  The man looked familiar, but I was to excited to notice.
"Let's go find Abi," Riley pointed out, "She said she's over by the teacups."
•••
"That.Was.Awesome." I breathed in heavy.
I had one 1 giraffe, 1 Unicorn, and Liam won me this huge pink bear. I named it Harold Mcfluff Jr. Abi was so confused on why I would name a girl bear Harold, but Harold is the name I wanted.
I spent the night knowing I was loved, Successful, and Happy.