On our way

SHORT CHAPTER WARNING- ITS A BUILD UP FOR NEXT CHAPTER

Continued from last chapter...

"Let go of me!" I screamed and banged my fist against CJ as he scooped me up over his shoulder. His eyes showed a flash of sympathy before he slammed the door shut.
"Run idiot!" Joanna screamed. I understood. Joanna was a maniac. She would kill CJ if he didn't do as she said.
They ran out of the house as I screamed for the old woman to get up and call the cops. But she didn't t even move.
"Please don't hurt Lin, I'm not worth any money," I cried when we got back to there house.
"Oh precious," she stroked my chin,"you most definitely, are worth the money." Both of them walked out of the room leaving Me to wonder- where was Lin?
•••••
Lins POV
(After Ocean calls Lin)
My hand flew to my mouth after she hung up the phone and I heard a scream on the other end. They were hurting her, and it was all my fault. I was so stupid to leave her home.
  "V!" I screamed and she ran into the room.
  "News?" She asked hopefully.
"She alive," I managed to say threw tears, "She's alive."
Vanessa screamed and hugged me.
  "Did she call you?"
I nodded and handed her the piece of paper with the address on it.
  "She was being chased. Said she dislocated her shoulder trying to shatter glass to escape. CJ and Joanna have her."
"This isn't very far away! I'll call my friend Steve, he's co captain of the police department or something." Vanessa pulled out her phone.
  "And I'll call the cast." I nodded and ran into the kitchen.
"Hello?" Leslie answered the phone.
"Leslie tell everyone! We know where she is I'll send you a picture in a sec, but tell everyone! She coming home!" I did my happy dance that I invented in a circle. Vanessa walked in again.
"Steve says he's on his way. She's finally coming home." She weakly smiled. We haven't sleep in days, it was hard to do anything. But our daughter was safe. And that's all that matters.