Still friends

2 days later
My dad told me that we were going to Spain and get the Fredricks ourselves, and I couldn't be more excited.
"So your finally going to get rid of them?" Abi asked me during lunch the day before we left.
"Well I suppose, they may be not guilty and get out for free."
"Yeah,but," she bid into her food, "make a list of everything they've done. There's absolutely no way they're going to be innocent."
I didn't respond but I thought about what she just said. There was no way they would get out of this! Right?
"Um,Ocean?" I heard someone say from behind me.
  "Liam," Abi fake coughed to tell me who it was.
   "What do you want?" I hissed at him.
"I wanted to apologize."
I raised an eyebrow as if to say "for..."
  "For everything-look you've made your point clear. You don't wanna get back together. But can end on good terms?"
  "When did you want this, AFTER you cheated on me?" I snarled.
"Come on Osh." His eyes were wide with remorse and he truly felt sorry. I turned over to look at Abi and she just shrugged.
"I don't know-you'd can't ask me to forgive you I need time." I tried to explain.
"I gave you time. Come on."
I sighed. "Sure. Why not?" His smile rose and bent down and hugged me. I jumped back a bit in shock then hugged back.
When he came out of the hug, he looked at me a smiled before running away.
•••
After school I decided to stop by the theatre to say by to everyone before I left for Spain.
"Will you be back?" Pippa squeaked from the back. "Yeahs," piped around the cast.
"It depends on if they have a case for them there, so maybe at the very latest a month? I'd say more like a week."
"That's not to bad!" Leslie said.
"Yeah but I'm still really going to miss you guys," I frowned.
   "It's fine! When you get back you'll be clear of the Fredricks." Oak said.
Maybe he was right.