Last Day on Cruise

Ocean's POV

"Dad this is the best thing I've ever eaten." I let the flavors take over my mouth. It was so spicy and so sweet, and I couldn't get enough of it.

"You think I'd feed you something bad Ninita?" He scooped up some of his own.

"Well, no, but I thought I was a picky eater."

"Pfft, When your mom and I were dating I tried giving it to her, and she ate it. To this day whenever she see's it she throws up internally, or externally." He laughed.

"That's alot worse then mine, I mean at least I enjoyed it." I put my food down on the table.

"Who can't? It's delicious." Lin shrugged and took a huge mouthful.

I was about to change the conversation when I saw Vanessa standing above us.

"It most definitely is not." She rolled her eyes and sat down.

"Come one V, don't be like that..." Lin wrapped his arms around her, not letting her escape, and started kissing her in the cheek.  I shook my head and picked up my phone.

(Wanna go to the pool once I get back?) I texted Carter.

(Depends, Mouse what time are you getting back?)

(I dunno, a few hours.)

I put my phone down since my mom and dad were finished with there adorableness.
  "So now that you've realized that we are in public; can we to the pool once we get back?" I smirked at them and they snickered.

"Ocean I have no idea when we'll be back, but if we do get back by 7 then why not?" Lin looked at Vanessa and shrugged, then continued eating.
•••
"Dad?" I said as we walked along the busy streets.
"Yes Ninita?" He responded des without looking up.
"Did you take my phone and text Liam?" Last night I was scrolling through my old messages. I saw that someone had sent a few things to Liam.
"Um, no, no, most definitely not. Why?" He stopped in his tracks. Vanessa looked so confused, so I pulled out my phone and showed him.

(You filthy jerk thinking you can cheat on my daughter)

(Who do you think you are)

(At least Oceans a beautiful girl this ones made of plastic.)

(You better watch out)

"Are you mad Osh?"

I was a bit confused. "What!? Of course not! I wanted to thank you!" I ran In to hug him, but seconds later we were being yelled at to keep walking.

We started laughing, "he has somewhere to be doesn't he?"

"Probably to eat some of the rice stuff!" I laughed along with my family. Oh how just doing that can lift my spirits.