Carter

(Im going to go through some new points of view!)

Carter

I hung up the phone after my talk with Ocean and I layes back in my bed. I missed her so much. More then anything. I heard a knock and my roommate went to get it.
"Yo Carter it's your girlfriend!" Eric hollered then probably went to go play fortnight. I groaned and walked toward the door.

"Hey Lucy-"

"Ug DON'T even get me started. Did you hear Jack is cheating on Charlotte! And Tiffany got expelled for drugs, oh and please tell Eric to stop calling me your girlfriend, I'm your sister." She rolled her eyes and welcomed herself inside.

"Who's Jack?" I asked and went to go make coffee.

She gave me the dirtiest look (I know Charlotte and jack aren't a real celeb couple I made them up)
"You Don't know who Charlotte and Jack are? Have you ever picked up a phone?" She rolled her eyes and I smirked.

  "I was on the phone with Ocean."

Her eyes narrowed and she smirked.

"Whose Ocean?"

I smiled a rolled my eyes walking back to the couch.

"A friend of mine I met in Puerto Rico. She's Lin-Manuel Miranda's daughter."

"How old is she?!' Her eyes widened. She didn't know she was adopted.

"I dunno like 16. Lin adopted her if that's what your wondering." I shrugged and Lucy freaked out.

"16! Carter you're 20 almost 21!" She squeaked.

I put my hand over her mouth.

"Shh! Listen Lucy I told her I was a freshman in college, she doesn't know the true story."

"You mean the fact that you decided to skip high school and run away with your ex-girlfriend?!"

I put my face in my hands.

"Luc, I really like this one. She's perfect."

"She's perfect until you get arrested! She's not even an adult."

"Lucille I'll tell her when the time is right." I grabbed her hand, walked her outside, then slammed the door shut.