Changing

Minerva stood on Albus' right and Sirius and Lupin were on the left. The other professors were crowded around them, to stop Severus from escaping. Snape ducked under McGonagall's arms and twisted past most of the professors. 

Sirius caught him. Or, to be more precise, Snuffles caught him, who was sitting on Severus' chest, wagging it's tail. 

"Get off me, you stupid mutt," Snape complained.

It was too late to escape now. McGonagall and Lupin grabbed Severus' arms and hauled him to his feet. Snape kicked out at Albus, trying to knock the goblet over. Feeling brave all of a sudden, Severus twisted out of their grip. 

The doors were still being blocked so he couldn't escape yet. Seeing that the professors were not in the slightest bit happy, Snape did the only logical thing to do. He ran. All the way over to the Gryffindor table where he crawled under the table and crossed his arms and legs, scowling.

The Gryffindor's burst out laughing and moved out of the way so that the professors could get to the angry Slytherin. 

"C'mere, Sevvy!" Sirius said, a little too excitedly for this situation, Snape thought.

"Go to hell," Severus snarled.

His foot was poking out just a little bit too much and Sirius used it to pull Severus out from under the table. Snape grabbed hold of the seat so that he was hanging in the air. Minerva and Lupin held Severus down as he fought against the teachers.

His feet were currently free so when Albus came from behind him, Snape rolled himself up and delivered a kick to Albus' stomach. Sirius quickly grabbed Snape's feet and held them still so that the Headmaster could tip the contents into Snape's mouth. 

Snape made it harder than it needed to be, rocking his head from side to side and jiggling it about. Unfortunately for Severus, Albus poured the liquid into Snape's mouth.

Lupin immediately put a calloused hand over Snape's mouth so that he couldn't spit out the potion. 

"Swallow," Lupin ordered.

As much as he hated to admit it, Lupin was quite intimidating. Reluctantly, Severus swallowed the potion. The teachers of Hogwarts let him stand, and it was quite obvious that it was already starting as his hair was growing shorter and sticking up and he grew shorter and shorter. 

His nose became less hooked and he was slightly less pale, although there were dark rings under his eyes. The robes he was wearing as adult Professor Snape were far too big, he was literally swimming in them.

Dumbledore waved his wand and they were the right size. He narrowed his eyes at the teaches and went to sit at the far end of the Slytherin table.

"How're you liking you're new height?" Sirius asked.

"F*ck you," Severus swore.

"Mind your language, young man!" Dumbledore said, warningly.