In Trouble

No one could ignore the fact that Severus was in big trouble. The Headmaster had even stormed over to the Slytherin table and pulled Severus away to his office. 

"Just because you are in the body of a fifteen year old-"

"A fifteen year old me," Snape interrupted.

"-does not mean that you can act like one. We gave this to you as a punishment, not as a joke. You are thirty-five years old, so act your age," Dumbledore snapped. "I am sick of your antics, and so is everyone around you."

"I'm not," Snape interrupted again.

"If you misbehave, swear, insult someone or interrupt classes again, I will make Sirius and Remus follow you around," Dumbledore threatened.

"What? You can't do that, you conniving old man!" Severus cried.

Dumbledore smiled apologetically. "I already have. And you called me a conniving old man, which is rude and an insult. So Sirius and Remus are going to be following you round."

 "I hate you so, so much," Snape spat.

"I know you do," Albus said. "Sirius, Remus, you can come in now."

The door opened and the two men walked in, Sirius smirking.

"Didn't think it would be this quick, Snape," Sirius grinned.

"Shut your mouth," Severus snapped.

"Temper, temper. You've only got another week," Sirius laughed.

"Screw you, Black. I can't even swear at you anymore," Severus complained bitterly, giving a mournful look to Albus.

"Well, don't kill each other," Albus smiled, clapping Severus on the shoulder.

Severus sent Albus a filthy look muttered something uncomplimentary about old men in wizard robes.

"That's enough of the insulting, thank you Severus," Albus said, walking out of the room. "Come on, you three."

They three followed behind Dumbledore in complete silence. Once back at the Slytherin table, Sirius and Lupin sat down on either side of him. Severus picked at his food and without realising it, he made Sirius' face out of food.

"Hey, it's me!" Sirius grinned, leaning over.

"Yeah, you," Severus muttered, swiping his fork through it and mucking it up. "Now it actually looks like you."

"Hey!" Sirius scowled.

Severus moved closer to Lupin who half-glared at Sirius.

"I'm sowwy, Sevvy. Do you want a hug?" Sirius mocked, wrapping his arms around Severus' thin body, without waiting for a reply.

"No, I do not want a hug, thank you very much, so you can go away, if you don't mind," Severus snapped, pushing at Sirius' arms. "Get away from me!"