Transfiguration, Fighting And Potions

Severus didn't turn up for any lessons except Transfiguration and Potions. Transfigaration was before lunch and Potions came after, so that was about three hours of the day spent interacting and avoiding the teachers.

Snape was already causing havoc in the back row with the sheet of paper on his desk; he was scrunching it up and throwing it at Malfoy's head. He didn't react until five minutes after McGonagall walked in.

"Will you just stop it!" Draco yelled, twisting around in his seat to glare at Severus.

Severus threw another that got him right between the eyes.

"Stop what?" Snape asked innocently.

"Severus," McGonagall snapped, "focus on the sheet in front of you rather than on Malfoy's head."

Snape grinned and held up his paper. All the questions were either scribbled out with black ink or ripped off and lying around Draco's feet. 

"Can't, sorry. It's all ripped up," Severus smiled.

"Detention for however long this de-ageing thing is," McGonagall said.

"You know, I actually don't mind being fifteen anymore. Means I can get away with fighting and only get detention," Severus grinned.

"Fix the paper, then shut up and don't say another word for the rest of the lesson," she said crossly.

Snape grinned wickedly, and Harry, who was in the class, thought that Snape just liked riling people up. He couldn't wait to see how he acted in Potions.

"I can't wait for Potions, did you know? See how badly it's taught and then get to laugh," Snape told McGonagall.

Minerva narrowed her eyes. "If you make any trouble in that class, I will know. So you'd better be on your best behaviour, young man."

"When am I not?" Snape yelled over his shoulder as he ran out the door.

He rushed downstairs to the dungeons, hid a few needed ingredients, slipped past Professor Abbott and made his way to the Slytherin common room. He dumped his bag on his bed and turned to face the exit.

Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle were standing there.

"Where do you think you're going, punk?" Malfoy sneered.

"Well, I was going to lunch before you stopped me," Severus said.

"Get him!" Draco roared at his two sidekicks.

Crabbe and Goyle seized Snape's arms and held him down on the floor. Malfoy walked forward and stood in front of him. 

Then he aimed a kick. It got him right in the ribs. Malfoy kicked him again and a again, in the knees, ankles, ribs, chest and head. Snape felt a few ribs crack as Draco kicked him extra hard.

Then Malfoy knelt down beside him and punched him repeatedly, everywhere he could reach. By the time he was finished Severus had a bleeding nose, a cut just above his eye, dripping blood into his eye and bruises all over his chest and stomach.

Malfoy smirked at him. "Remember this, when you throw paper at me again. I'll give you ten seconds to run when you're out of the room."

Snape jumped through the portal and ran towards the Great Hall, checking the time. 12:55. 

"Shit, I'm late," Severus muttered.

He could hear their footsteps thundering behind him, but he was slightly faster and in the lead. Snape opened the doors a crack and slipped through, quickly. Malfoy did no such thing, and just pushed them open.