Lunch Catastrophes

It was a week after the fiasco in the hospital. Severus had promised Albus not to swear as much and that he'd eat whatever was put on his plate, regardless of whether he liked it or not. The lunch bell rang and Severus waited until his class had left before leaving himself. 

He was late, as usual, this time taking a wrong turn and ending up near McGonagall's office. When he came in, everyone looked at him. Severus scowled at them but they didn't take their eyes off him.

"I don't like it. They're staring at me," Severus mumbled to Minerva.

She laughed at him and heaped a spoonful of mashed potato and mince onto his plate. Severus wrinkled his nose in disgust. He picked up his fork and pushed it around the plate, occasionally eating a tiny mouthful.

"This," he declared, "is disgusting."

While he was talking McGonagall shoved a spoonful of potato into his mouth. He choked and almost spat it out.

"Swallow," Minerva grinned. "Good boy!"

Tying his wrists together behind his back, Minerva pinched his nose and waited for him to open so that she could put the next lot of potato in. Severus glared at her and tried to move, but she tied his waist to the chair as well as his ankles.

Eventually, after three choking fits, the food was all gone except for the mince.

"I am not eating that. It looks like sick," Severus spat.

Oh yes, you are. Come on, open wide," Minerva teased.

"I hate you,"he hissed.

"I know," Minerva said cheerfully. "Now, open your mouth like a big boy."

If looks could kill, Minerva would be ash by now. Severus was not impressed, at all. By now, most of the people in the Hall had noticed and were snickering quietly.

"I am going to be sick," Severus muttered, his face having a slightly green tinge to it.

Minerva waved her wand. "Nonsense. You will be fine."

"I will not. I'm not hungry, I ate twice as much, and I didn't like it. I think that's enough for today," Severus spat.

"Okay, fine," McGonagall smiled, releasing him.