THIRTEEN

(edited) --> Don't forget to vote by pressing the little star. Thank you <3

Dylan's POV

"What are you doing here?" I ask in a bit of a disgust because I have this strange feeling that somehow she is behind this, behind the reason why Mel doesn't want to speak to me, I wonder what she's done, but knowing her, obviously nothing good.

"Aw Dylan, aren't you happy to see me?" Her voice just annoys she shit out of me, but she's not gonna talk unless I play her little game.

"Should I be?" I question back since this is the way we're going to talk now.

She slowly comes closer to me, not breaking the eye-contact, she starts circling around me, her hand not leaving my upper body and then stops at my chest when she finally stops circling around me. I don't say anything because at this point it's probably best not to.

"What happened to us, Dylan?" She quietly asks me making sure nobody hears how naïve and desperate she is. I don't know what to even say to her, what does she expect me to say? 'Why don't we start over again?'.

"You tell me Tash" I say looking down at her, my body over towering hers.

She looks deep in my eyes once again, making circular motions with her finger into my chest. Old move Tash, old move. She always did this to me, it's her way of seducing me, she just knows me too well. I look away from her eyes because I know for certain she wants to kiss me.

She puts her hand on my chin and starts lowering it down so we can be eye to eye. I mentally sigh, I have a feeling this will go the hard way. "What did you do, Tash?" I ask wanting to get her little moment over and done with.

She bats her eyelashes at me, "I don't know what you're talking about." she says all too innocently.

I sigh, "I think you know exactly what I'm talking about. What did you do to her?" I ask once again.

There's a hint of jealousy in her eyes, I can tell because I know her probably just as much as she knows me. "Aw, don't tell me you care for that poor thing?"

"I don't." I lie. "You know I care for nobody, but myself."

"Then I have nothing to say to you. I've done nothing." 

She wants to play with me? Fine. I'll play.

"And if I told you I cared for her? What then?"

She smirks, she actually fucking smirks, "Then I'd tell you you're mine and nobody else's, until I say so."

I move my face just an inch closer to hers, purposely brushing my breath on her skin. I manage to look down at her lips and lick mine in the process, putting one hand behind her neck, moving her just a tad closer to my lips, "I love it when you sweet talk me." I whisper.

I can feel her getting closer and closer, until she crashes her lips against my own. I make it my mission to get the information of out her, so I pull her closer, kiss her deeper, tug on her hair until she's breathless for more.

"I love you, Dylan." She whispers against my lips and I have to pull away, I can't do this anymore. I'm sick and tired of her little games.

I fucking loved her once. Until she broke me. Cheated on me and then acted like nothing happened, until we just became fuck buddies. She is essentially the reason why I am the way I am. I can't trust anyone anymore because when I do, I think they're going to cheat on me, betray me like she did, so I chose not to get close to anyone.

"God Tasha, would you stop?" I say in a more bored voice. She always does this to me, she thinks that just because she says that sentence I'm going to run back to her, I'm bored of it now honestly and now I'm kind of annoyed as well.

"I'm sorry Dylan, but I do, there's nothing I can do about that and I'm not ashamed of it either!" Her lips start to quiver and eyes stop blinking, I think she's about to cry in public and make a scene again, I just sigh not knowing how to deal with this right now.

"Dylan, I'm telling the truth, I've been trying to get over you, trust me, but I can't, I just won't. No matter what's happening, you're the first person I think of when I'm sad, you're the first person I think of when I'm happy... You're just always there" She quickly says when she sees me turning my back towards her trying to leave.

Aaaand here we go, her eyes started to swell up from holding back tears.

"I don't know what to say to you Tash, it's like one day you're here for me and then the next, you go off with some guy. What d'you want me to say hm? What d'you want to hear from me? That-that it's going to be okay? That I trust you now and that I believe you changed?" I say in annoyance. Sometimes I can be a scene maker as well but at least I'm not pretending like her, at least I'm saying the truth.

She freezes by my words because she probably knows I'm right. She's left with nothing to say back to me. She collected herself together, dried the tears on her cheeks and came closer to me again.

"Well if I won't have you" she started of with a really low angry voice, "then neither will nerdy bitch!" she finished her statement by screaming at the top of her lungs making everyone in the park turn to us.

I chuckle to myself which only makes her angrier, "Oh wow. So that's what this mess was all about. Honestly Tash, how low can you even get?" I laughed in her face to piss her off and let her know that I'm not interested in her what so ever.

"Oh and by the way, that 'nerdy bitch', yeah she's actually called Melanie and she's the sweetest, smartest person I've ever met and I care for her so much, you can't even imagine" I then make my way up to her face because I didn't quite finish my sentence and I don't want people listening.