TWENTY-ONE

After laughing for what felt like three hours everyone goes to this little self catering restaurant, everyone is super exhausted and we just need to rest, our energy flew away because of how many times we went onto the same ride, which was the train slide ride where it splashes into the water so coming out we were basically drenched.

When our clothes finally decided to dry, I get up from my chair and take Melanie by the hand, making sure nobody can see us leaving. While they're still eating, I get to have a chance to be with her, alone this time.

"Dylan where are we going? I'm tired I don't want to go on a ride any more besides that, my clothes finally dried up, I don't want to get wet"

"I can't promise that" I smirk. "Oh my god, I didn't mean-"

"I know. Just come" I take her hand in mine once more and lead her to the not so big line to the Ferris Wheel. I heard they can be romantic, but what do I know about romance right? Standing and waiting in line for a few minutes, we stayed silent until it was our turn to go into the cubicle.

We sit opposite each other, not saying a word. Melanie is watching the beautiful view of the city, me on the other hand, I'm watching the view that's in front of me. My eyes are glued to her and she's still staring through the window.

Suddenly I realise that we haven't been talking to each other very much since we got here. Could she be ignoring me? I don't know but there's one way of finding out right?

"Hey you okay?" I ask and she just nods, not even looking at me from the corners of her eyes. Yep she's definitely mad at me for something again. Just when I thought Mondays are not so bad, this happens. I knew I shouldn't trust Mondays, they're like these two faced bitches in college, you hate them all the time when suddenly you start loving them because something nice happens and then they just go back to being basic two faced bitches. Ladies and gentlemen, my definition of Monday.

"You sure? You don't seem like it" I try to get her to talk to me.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks." she coldly says

"You wanna talk about it?" I ask again. "What's there to talk about?"

"Erm, I don't know, you tell me" I stand up, making my way to sit next to her. "DYLAN STOP!" she screams and I frown. "What?"

"Don't do that, please"

"Do what?" I smirk knowing exactly what she's thinking. I lightly bounce on my feet making the cubicle slightly move from side to side, "Dylan don't"

I start jogging on the spot making the cubicle sway even more, "I won't stop if you won't tell me what's going on" She just gives me puppy eyes hoping I'd fall for that. I jump once more making the little cubicle shake, now even I am scared.

"Okay come here" I say giving her a hand to stand up next to me and she shakes her head, "Did I tell you I have a fear of heights?" I chuckle, "No, don't worry am here with you" I say grabbing her hand and making her stand up, as soon as she stands on her feet she throws herself at me, holding me around my waist really tightly as I bring my arms around her shoulders.

Because she's so tiny, we're in the perfect position where my head is rested on top of hers and her head is pressed against my chest. "Is it because I put you on that Noddy ride?" I innocently ask and she gives off a laugh making me smile. She shakes her head into my chest and exhales a deep breath, still holding onto me with her little t-rex hands.

And that's when it clicks in my head, "It's because of Tasha right?" she hesitantly nods her head, "Look, I'm sorry I didn't want her sitting next to me during the ride anyway, I wanted it to be you"