Confidence: Warrren Worthington III x Reader

The glass dome was almost completely covered in plants, the sun blaring in the greenhouse room. Your hand was warm in Warren's, a smile your face. Warren, however, was stressed. He had something to ask of you, and he was terrified, terrified of what you might say or do. He turned to look at you, seeing how happy you were, it made his heart flutter. He questioned if he should go through with it or not, but he urged himself to. He had to.

"Y/N?" He finally spoke, and you turned your head to look at him. "Yeah, Warren?" His wings closed more than they already were, fluttering the slightest bit. "I have something to ask you." He swallowed the lump in his throat. "Go ahead! Ask me anything." You grinned at the blond, and he shakily nodded his head at you.

"I don't know what your going to think, or say. If your answer is no I'm perfectly fine with it, I just-" He inhaled deeply, "Just please let me down easy."

You raised your brow at his comment, your eyes widening as he stepped in front of you, slowly getting down on one knee.

Was he? No, he couldn't be. You thought to yourself, your heart beating fast in your chest. You held your hands together, staring down at him. "Okay, so, um- we've been together for a while, uh- a couple years, eh?" You could tell he was nervous, sweat dripping down his forehead. "Well, I have um-" He stumbled to grab something from his pocket, dropping a small black box to the ground, but quickly picking it up and holding it in his hands. Warren was usually extremely confident in himself, but today, it was the complete opposite.

"I love you so much, Y/N. And I know I want to hold you in my arms everyday. See your face every morning, and know that you love me too. I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and hopefully you want to- to spend the rest of yours with me." He gulped, looking down at the box in his hand. "I just- I love you so much and I can't believe you- you love me too." He opened the box, revealing a small ring.

"Thats why- thats why- oh god- will you marry me, Y/N?" You were on the verge of tears, holding your face in your hands. "Yes!" You choked out, and his face showed surprise. "Really?" He gasped. "Yes really, Warren!" You let the tears fall, and he stood up to place the ring on your finger, pulling you in for the tightest hug and to kiss your forehead. "I love you, I love you, I love you." He chanted. "I love you too, Warren. So much."