Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic: Peter Maximoff x Reader

Summary: based off of every little thing she does is magic by sleeping at last. (yes I know it's originally by the police but shush I'm trash for sleeping at last)

--------

The way you talked, the way you moved, the way you smile at him whenever you caught him looking at you, all of it, all of you, just made Peter's heart flutter.

Like you were magic.

He wanted to tell you how he felt about you, but every single time he was about to, you flashed him that smile, that damn smile, and he couldn't. His breath would hitch, and he would feel like he stopped breathing.

That night, all he did was stare at his phone. Every second, every minute, he didn't take one glance away from it.

He needed to call you and tell you.

He nibbled on his bottom lip out of nervousness, taking a large breath in. He stared at the phone with a death stare, like it was his worst enemy.

That phone was going to decide his fate. His future. His future with you. He would either battle his fears and grab the phone and call you, or just stare at it.

Yeah, he decided that for now, he would just stare.

What would he even say? That all he ever thinks about is your lips on his? How absolutely stunning you are? How he was completely and utterly in love with you, and all he wanted to do was marry you?

What would you say? Would you tell him you didn't feel the same, or would you tell him you did feel the same?

There was a voice in his head telling him you could never love a train wreck like him, that you were too good for him.

But he tackled the voice, he pushed it away and grabbed the damn phone with all the strength he had, and dialed your number.

"Hello?"

When he heard your voice on the other line, all the confidence he had washed away. He gulped, his breath stuttering.

He told himself to breathe, just breathe.

So he did.

"Uh, Y/N? I have something to tell you."