16

Bryson

"She tryna suck it through the Hilfigers" Kejuan hollered, and raised his drink up in the air, as he was getting danced on.

Why did I even go into business with this man?

Ronae, Schay, Tia, and I'yana were all on stage dancing right now.

Ty and Haillie were a no show.

Free my dawgs toaster
strudel and hot pocket

I hoped off the corner of the stage, and went to go sit at the bar, but it was full.

Aniya could keep up though.

Ronae got off stage, and started to mess with a guy that came with his friends.

He obviously couldn't handle what she was throwing back, and his friends were laughing at him.

Tia and I'yana got off stage too, leaving Schay to dance by herself.

If she had stage fright before, then she definitely didn't have it anymore, cause she was showing out.

"Hi" A woman wearing red lipstick approached me.

"I - interested in - have girlfriend. Not interested okay" I took a few steps back before turning to disappeared into the crowd.

It was just easier when no one talked to me.

I didn't have what it takes to have a normal conversation with people.

"What'chu running from, cousin?" Kejuan threw his arm over me, leaning against me.

"I'm not driving you home" I shook my head. "You're not staying with me either, cause Iniko's there"

"Y'all be kissing and shit?" He started walking sideways.

"I can't do kissing"

Kejuan turned his head, and brushed his lips against mine. "I'm drunk, bruh"

I pushed him away from me, and wiped my face on my forearm.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

He stood up and laughed. "Ain't that how the white folk do it? Kissing their first cousins and shit?"

"

Go on somewhere" I pushed him into another direction.

"I see you at home, cuz" He slowly walked into the other direction, but stopped to get another drink.

Schay did a split on the pole, and started doing flips down it before landing on the ground.

She came out of her split by drawing her legs together until the heels of her shoes touched, and sat down on the edge of the stage, collecting money.

I'yana was entertaining someone at the bar, and he was stuffing twenties in the waistband of her thong before he got bold and grabbed her ass.

"Don't touch the strippers, man. Don't touch the strippers"

One of our guards approached the man, and I'yana stopped dancing on him before he got escorted out.

I yawned, and looked to see Ronae back on stage.

Kejuan was very good with working with the girls, but he was crazy.

She kicked her heels off, and the spotlight turned red.

People started cheering, as she slid the shorts she was wearing off, revealing her thong.

"Hey" I heard from behind me.

I turned to see that it was Tianna.

"Hey. You leaving already?"

"Yeah, I have to go home and study. I already paid Kejuan my stage rent"

"Okay, that's fine" I pushed my glasses up. "Let me get someone to walk you out so that you can be safe"

I was really big on looking out for the girls, and had body guards and security just waiting around for their word.

"I'll get somebody by the door to walk me out. Bye Bryson"

I nodded my head.

It was getting late, and I'd figure that I would go home too, but I realized that  I would have to close up since Kejuan was already unable to.

"Just closed the bar. I can close up if you want to" Aniya swung her set of keys before digging her hands in her pocket.

"Thank you. You seriously don't know how much I appreciate that" I began to look around for Kejuan so that we could go.

"Iniko waiting on you?"

"Hopefully, but if I was her, I would have left. I'm leaveable, right?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Iniko's probably still up. See if you can catch her before she gets too tired"

"Right. You think she ate? I'm going to bring her food just incase"

"Bryson kissed me earlier" Kejuan was suddenly standing beside me.

My face flushed red. "I didn't - you that . . ." I sighed, already giving up. "We're leaving"

"Who is we? Cause I know you saw that bitch dancing on me earlier. She was tryna get her some dick"

"Keep it to yourself, Swan"

"I got some to go around. I promise I do"

I sighed, and rubbed my temples. "You done?"

"I hope her pussy don't stank" He walked away again.

I groaned before following after him.

-