Tear In My Heart

Tear in my heart 5

/tyler\

It was Sunday afternoon and me and josh just finished cleaning up the blood after he explained everything that happened.

"Ty are you okay?" He asked kissing my forehead.

I stayed silent the words not able to move up my throat. He pulled me closer and I snuggled into his chest.

"We have to talk about it." He said looking down.

I hid my face further in his neck and he sighed. I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. I felt him squeeze my back and I hissed in pain.

"Say something your scaring me I don't know any other way to get you to talk." He hiccuped.

"I don't know what to feel!" I shouted. "I just killed someone and I don't remember it!"

"It's not my fault." He whispered

"I don't cares Josh your treating this like my grandmother just died."  I said pushing myself away from him.

"You're such a brat." He spat getting off the bed.

"You're insane." I said pulling off my shirt.

"I'm insane! I'm insane!" He yelled at me.

"Yes, you're full out psychopath."  I huffed.

"Lay down, now." He demanded run his hand over the giant bruises.

I quickly followed his orders scared of more pain. I felt his boot collide with my side and I hissed in pain.

"I'm a psychopath Tyler?" He hissed.

"No! You're not!" I yelled wanting him to stop.

He grabbed me by my hair and I moaned in pleasure.

"Oh!" He said letting go of my hair.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to it just came out! I'm sorry!" I panicked.

He smiled and pulled me into his arms. I started to cry and he looked at me sympathy covering his face. 

This is love. Bruises. Pain. Kisses. And yelling.

And I love Josh Dun