Polarize

Polorize9

/Tyler\

"Wake up baby." My mom said lightly shaking me.

I rolled over the blanket sticking to my leg. I pulled it off silently screaming at the pain.

"Josh?" I whispered

"Honey he's not here and he better not. Oh my God! What did do to your leg!" She yelled.

I looked at the blood covering my leg that had soaked the gray sheets around me. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

"Tyler? Sweetie are you okay, that's a lot of blood." She said knocking on the door.

"I'm fine mom." I said hiding tears knowing I would have this on my body forever.

I grabbed a rag and dabbed the blood off. I wiped my cheeks and started wrapping my leg in gauze. I sniffled and went back to my room.

"Honey we need to talk about this." My mom said holding the bloody sheets.

"Mom I don't want to." I said slipping on a clean shirt.

'Tyler you're gonna have to say somethin.' Blurryface said squeezing my thigh.

"I don't wanna." I deadpanned. 

'Whatever.' He growled.

I got dressed and ran out of the house. I was quick to get in my car and beat josh to school.

He was standing in the back like usual a cigarette held tightly in his hand. I smiled and ran over to him.

"Hiya!" I smiled.

He crossed his arms and put his cigarette out on my arm. I whimpered in pain and he leaned in kissing my forehead.

"Get to class." He said spanking me.

"Yes, sir." I whimpered walking into the building.

I saw Melanie and ran to give her a hug. She smelled like cotton candy and I found it relaxing. She turned around and hugged me tighter.

"Here!"She said excitedly handing me cards to pass out.

I grabbed the cards and ran to put them in the respected lockers. We met back up at the front, the bell quickly ringing.

I walked to class and saw josh flirting with a football player. I felt my face go red and I cleared my throat, they quickly pulled apart and josh swatted my ass.

"This is mine." Josh laughed squeezing my bum.

I bit my lip to not let a squeak out. Kyle started to laugh as I hid my face in his shoulder.

"He's adorable." Kyle said grabbing my ass.

I yelled in surprise and tucked myself further into josh. Josh let me go and punched him dead in the nose. I hid my laughter as I heard the crack and saw the blood run down his face.

"You bitch!" he yelled.

I grabbed his ear and pulled him into the hall, Josh following behind me. Kyle was screaming for me to let him go but I continued.

"Tyler! Put him down!" Halsey yelled

"Fuck off." I growled

"Please stop you're scaring me!" She yelled louder

"Let me go!" Kyle yelled louder.

I dropped him and smiled at the principal storming down the hall.

"You!" he said pointing his fat finger at me, "My office now!"

I laughed and kicked him one last time before started walking down to his office. Josh grabbed my hand and we continued to walk together.