16

Ruby16

/Tyler\

"Shit." I said as Josh bobbed his head up and down.

He hummed and felt myself cum down his throat.

"That was a new feeling." He said wiping him mouth with the back of his hand.

"God it felt good though." I smiled

I pulled my jeans up as heard my phone go off. I picked it up to be greeted with Melanie's voice.

"Hey Mel." I smiled.

"Hey tyty, I need you to come over!" She perked through the phone.

"Okay, I'll be right over." I smiled.

"Hurry!" She smiled.

The phone call ended and I leaned down kissing Josh.

"That was Mel, Kyle is at her place." I said pulling my jeans up.

"Fuck, I was gonna fuck you." He groaned.

I walked to the closet and grabbed my bag.

"Ill let you fuck me later, as hard as you want I promise." I smiled.

"Come here." He said pulling something out of his drawer.

I walked over to him and he pulled my jeans down moving behind me. I felt his tongue start to massage the ring of muscle. I moaned as he pushed me onto the desk.

He started to finger me but quickly removed them pulling up his jeans.

"Go kill Kyle." Josh smiled.

"Y-yeah." I said grabbing the bag.

I walked downstairs and grabbed Josh's keys. I ran to the truck and sat down. I pulled out and quickly drove to Mel's house. I pulled up grabbing my bag and running to the door and knocking.

"Hurry TyTy!" She smiled grabbing my hand and running upstairs.

I understood why Blurry liked her. I saw Kyle tied to a chair and I started to drool.

I smiled and grabbed a knife cutting his arm. He let it a muffled scream and Melanie started to make grabby hands.

"TyTy, let me!" She smiled.

"Cut the stomach never the throat or wrist first." I said handing her the knife.

She took the knife and expertly cut deep into his stomach. She started to look bored and slit wrist. She handed me the knife and I smiled.

I leaned in to his ear and whispered, "Last words?"

"I... guess I'm just a play dat-" he said as I shoved the knife through his skull.

Blood went everywhere and Mel squealed loudly. She never looked happier.

We hear the door downstairs shut and Mel quickly made her way down the ladder.

"You have to help me kill them." She whispered.

I shook my head and followed her. We walked into the kitchen to see Jace and Gem setting stuff on the counter.

I grabbed a knife and shoved it in Gem's back. She screamed in pain quickly turning around. Melanie had slit Jace's throat.

"Oh my god!" Gem yelled. I slit her throat and heard running. I threw off my shirt and met Ruby in the hall way.

"Ty!" She smiled.

I smiled back and picked up the little girl. I covered her eyes and made my way upstairs.

"Tyler!" Melanie yelled.

"She can't see that." I said holding her closer.

"She doesn't need too." She said walking up.

"Mel!" The little girl smiled.

"Hi Ru." She smiled back.

"You ruined your dress!" Ruby said in shock.

"It's fine I'll clean it." Melanie said tears falling.

"Mel don't cry." She said.

"I'm gonna explain something to you, okay? I need to do exactly as I say." Melanie said taking true little girls hand, "We're gonna take you to your room and we need you to stay in there till a cop comes and gets you, okay?"

"Yes ma'am." Ruby smiled kissing Melanie on the cheek.

We walked to Ruby's room and sat the little girl on her bed. Melanie kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you so much." I Melanie smiled.

"I love you too Mel." She smiled.

"Now I'm. It gonna see you for a long time I'm gonna go away for a while. You're gonna live with a friend till me or Tyler gets back." Melanie said more tears falling.

"Yes ma'am." She smiled.

We closed the door and stuck a chair against the door.

"If something happens to me you will get Ruby, you're the only one I trust." Melanie said.

We walked to Melanie's room and packed up all of her clothes.

"Ruby gets all my belongings."she said packing up her toys and records.

"I'll make sure." I said.

We finished after Melanie changed into clean clothes and walked down stairs. She carried her suitcase with her and wrote a note to the police.

Dear whom ever,

Please do not let Ruby see this scene. She need to remember her sister as I was not as I am. Please don't let her know what I've done. Everything I own goes to her. If something happens to me I want her to be taken into Tyler Joseph's care.

Sincerely,
Melanie.

"Wow powerful." I laughed.

"Shut up." She said walking out. We walked to the truck and drive to Josh's house.

Josh ran out and jumped in the truck throwing out bags in the bed. We then picked up Halsey who wanted to join the "fun".

"Where to?" I asked.

"Monty's, they have a pay phone." Mel deadpanned.

I drove to Monty's and Melanie jumped out and called the police to her house.

She came back out five minutes later and jumped in the truck.

We drove off and continued to drive for about three hours. We finally stopped at a motel and me and josh checked in.

It was gonna be a long night for everyone.