Chapter 7

I groaned, staring at the ceiling, I'm home, sick.

"James, baby!" my mom called from behind my door. "I made you sick day food!"

I pulled a pillow over my head and groaned again. I wouldn't mind being sick if it wasn't that my mother was such a friggen..... Ugh.

"James~~" She pranced into my room.

Oh no... I closed my eyes and made loud snoring sounds.

"Don't goof off, you need to put something in your stomach before taking your pills." she ripped away my blanket and pillow.

I groaned, flipping over onto my stomach and hiding my face into the mattress. I cradled my arms to my chest to keep them warm and curled my legs up as well.

"Nu-uh! Young man," she grumbled. "Food. Eat. Now."

"Mom! Someone's here for James!" One of my sister's shouted.

I sat up at that. Someone was here for me?

"!??" Mom ran out of the room. "Is it a boy??"

Oh wow mom, way to be subtle.

"Omg! It is a boy.... Oh I'm so sorry, I'm not acting like myself today. James is sick but you can go ahead and see him. He's in the last room to the right. Here. Maybe you'll have more success in feeding him."

Who's here.... Daik? The twins? Tamaki? Mori? Honey? Kyoya? Who would come to my house right now??

"Uh... Yes ma'am."

Daik.

He's been ignoring me ever since that model thing and now he visits my home? Must be for a good reason.

I grab my blanket from where my mom threw it and I rolled myself into a burrito. I hid in the middle like a gudetama.

"James?" I heard the judgement in his voice.

I glared at nothing and made duck lips.

Don't judge me. Daisuke.

I wiggled around in my burrito blanket, trying to get out. I'm stuck! Ugh this is embarrassing.

(A/N

Seriously guys, does this happen to you? You're nice and comfy in a burrito blanket, then you wanna get some air and you can't wiggly out because you made it too good?)

"James?"

I stopped wiggling.

"You stuck?" He chuckled.

I huffed.

I felt multiple tugs on the blanket before I was free.

"You weren't at school today, I got worried so I came to see if you were alright."

I gave a shrug and sat up, leaning on the back board.

"Sick or heart issues?"

I shook my head with a smile, pointing at my white board and marker behind him. He handed then to me and I wrote.

'if it were heart issues, I'd be in the hospital'

He rolled his eyes and crawled over to sit next to me. "Sorry about getting angry the other day... And staying angry for the past two days."

'i thought you coming was gonna be your way of saying sorry, but it's nice to hear it'

He smiled at me and I winked in return, completely forgetting that he liked me until after. He won't think anything of it... Don't look at his face... Don't do it... And.... He's as red as a fire truck. Play it innocent.... or not.

'you sure I'm the only sick one? Your face is pretty pink'

That didn't work that well... Well then... I should... Kiss him?

Haha, is that what you thought I would do, you crazy readers?? Haha, nope.

'seriously, you good? Your face is like... Really red'

"Yeah... I- I'm fine..."

'good'

"....."

Yep, that's the sound of awkward silence. It feels so... Awkward... Hehehe....

'so ...'

"So?"

'idk, silence is awkward'

He chuckled. "Says the silent host~" He nudged me with a teasing tone in his voice.

'that is actually better than mute host'

"Glad I can be of service."

I chuckled, shaking my head. 'what happened at school today?'

"Oh! Right! The twins got into a fight earlier, and Haruhi tried to stop them, but it turned out they were faking. But when she tried to stop them, she ended up saying if they don't stop fighting they're not aloud to her house and now they're going to go to her house."

'wow'

"Yea, you missed a lot while being home sick."

'note to self, don't miss school'

"...oh and I think they're planning to do the same thing to get to your house."

'doubt it, they've already been here'

"...really? You three are that close?"

'why? Jealous?' I smirked teasingly.

He blushed. "N- no!"

I laughed. 'i was only kidding, calm down'

He glared at me playfully. We ended up spending that entire day talking, he stayed for dinner and met all of my sisters, and I mean all of them. It was crazy, so many teens in the house at once.  But other than that, I feel like Daik and I have gotten considerably closer... To a point where I want our friendship to turn into something more, and I don't know if it's a bad thing or good thing, but I kinda like it. Like him... Oh God no, I need to stop.