Chapter 11

I slammed the door shut behind me, walking away from home and toward.... Well I don't know. Why would she say that? I'm not going to leave school, I know I'm getting worse but who cares? I'm going to keep acting like it's all okay. I'll take the medication, walk to school, go to the host club. This stupid thing about me dying means nothing, it's just a wall on my road of life, a wall I cannot get over.

A car honked its horn besides me and the window rolled down in the back to show the twins. "Did your date ditch you?" Hikaru called.

I shook my head and chuckled.

They opened the door and pulled me into the car. "Well you're coming with us anyway."

I sat down, getting comfortable.

"Where should we take you?" they mused.

'away from here.'

"Did something happen on your date?" Kaoru asked.

'it wasn't a date and no, that was actually very fun'

"Oh." Hikaru leaned back in his seat, looking out the window.

"So then what's wrong?"

I put a hand on my chest gently where my heart is and winced. 'maybe another day'

They looked at each other and frown, with concerned gazes.

'so where are you going to take me?'

"Home!~ With us!"

'...alright, what are we gonna do?'

"Cheer you up, duh." Hikaru grumbled.

I blushed lightly.

Kaoru elbowed him lightly. "We're inviting the rest of the host club for a sleep over~!"

'yay'

"You don't look enthused." Hikaru pointed out.

'no?' I wrote sarcastically.

Kaoru pouted and Hikaru sighed. "Well it's happening whether you want it to or not. This will definitely cheer you up."

I sighed as the car went around, picking up everyone. Tamaki was excited. Mori was silent, Honey was sleepy. Kyoya was pissed as hell. Haruhi was confused as fuck but just shrugged, packing a bag and coming along.

Once we got there we all sat in the same room, bored as hell.

"Why don't we play seven minutes in heaven?" the twins smirked.

Mori started ushering Honey out I'm the room.

"But I-"

"Cake in the kitchen." was Mori's simple response.

"What's seven minutes in heaven?" Haruhi asked.

I shook my head with a chuckle. Tamaki grinned, grabbing her hand and pulling her to sit on the floor.

"Lets play."

Pervert.

I sat down next to Haruhi with a sigh and the Twins sat down after managing to get Kyoya into the game with us.

"I wanna go first!" Tamaki cheered.

I'll punch him if he gets Haruhi. I swear to God.

The bottle spun, slowing down in front of Haruhi then taking a sudden shift toward me. I rose an eyebrow when Tamaki started pouting, growing mushrooms in the corner.

'heyyy, I can't be that bad'

Tamaki gave me the puppy look.

'jesus Christ it's only seven minutes in a closet, we don't even have to do anything'

I looked over at the twins who had their eyes narrowed onto Tamaki. Tamaki finally stood and grabbed my hand, pulling me toward the closet.

"Wait, what are they doing? Where are they going?" Haruhi questioned.

The twins grumbled their answer. "The closet, for seven minutes, to make out."

Her eyes widened and I frowned at her before closing the closet door.

Tamaki stood awkwardly, staring at me and I laughed. 'we dont have to do anything, just stand here for seven minutes'

He grabbed my board and marker. 'that's cheating'

I took it back. 'so you want to kiss me?'

He turned red. "N- No!" He whisper yelled stepping back and hitting the door gently. "Ah." he gasped a little, looking at the door behind him.

I rose my eye brow and smirked.

"D- don't look at me like that!" he whispered.

'like what?'

"That! That look."

'you said you wanted to play the game, Tamaki, this is how you play the game' I tossed the board to the side and stepped closer.

He pressed himself farther against the door, face beat red. I pinned him to the door, hands on either side of him. I felt his panicked breath on my lips.

You know I just realised Tamaki isn't pushing me away anymore. I'm not even that strong so he wasn't even trying in the first place.

Suddenly the door opened from behind him and we both fell to the ground. I chuckled, holding myself from falling directly on top of him. He looked at me with wide eyes and I winked.

I felt myself get picked up off of Tamaki by two people. I look behind me and see the twins who look slightly pissed off.

"Have fun you two?" Hikaru teased, a pinch of sarcasm in his voice but not enough for others to notice.

"Yea, sounded like you were." Kaoru had the same pinch of sarcasm.

"And who knew that James would be the man of the relationship."

I tensed and sent them a small glare. They laughed, their arms around my waist tightening.

Haruhi sighed. "They didn't do anything, James has a boyf-"

I stomped my foot and have her a wide eyed look. She made an 'O' face as she helped Tamaki up. Kyoya suddenly look intrigued.

"A boy what?" Hikaru asked.

I shrugged and made the 'she's crazy' motion with my finger. Hikaru ignored me, and Kaoru just kept staring at me. I suddenly felt extremely awkward.

"A boy what?" Hikaru repeated to Haruhi this time.

I looked at my toes, sighed.

"His friend, he has a friend that he doesn't want their feelings hurt. So... He doesn't do anything... Like that...?"

Kyoya smirked and leaned back in the couch. "Would that happen to be Daiksuke?"

That little snake knows what I'm talking about and it isn't that stupid cover up Haru made up. I glared at him, then the room seemed to tilt around me. I gasped, legs weakening and falling forward. The twins caught me, holding me in between them. My heart felt heavy in my chest and the room around me stayed uneven. I was breathing heavily, my eyes threatened to close.

"James!"

"Where's his medication! Call an anbulance!"

"I'm dialling!"

"I'll call his mom!"

"It's alright James." One voice rose above all the shouting, Hikaru. "We won't leave your side." ...Kaoru.

I closed my eyes.

"Oh God, James..." ...Haruhi.

"Isn't he supposed to talk if he dies? That means he's not dying right?" Tamaki asked.

"That reason is full of shit Tamaki, you can't base whether he lives or dies on his stupid reasoning." Haruhi snapped. "He's sick and he's stupid, it isn't a good combination."

"...I can hear you." I mumbled before it felt like the world was slipping away.

All noise disappeared. Then left my sense of consciousness.

A/N

I suck, oml, what am I even doing?