Chapter 9

'the beach?'

"Yea!~ Tama-chan wanted to go to the beach this time since Haru-chan said she likes the beach~!"

Since the events last week at the park, I've been avoiding the twins, who are constantly staring at me. And now I spend most my time with Honey and Mori.... Annnnnd Daisuke has been avoiding me. Poo 😞

'sounds like fun'

Honey stared at me for a bit before leaning in and whispering. "Are you still mad at Hika-chan and Kao-chan?"

I nodded with a huff. 'they made my friend sad and now my friend won't talk to me'

Mori earased some of it and left 'now my friend won't talk to me'

"That doesn't feel too good, does it?" he looked me straight in the eye.

I sighed and nodded. 'ill talk to them...'

Honey grinned, patting Mori on the head. "Good job, Takashi~!"

Mori nodded in thanks to Honey and I stood with a sigh, I smiled at the two and winked before turning around and walking toward the twins. They were sitting, oddly quiet while staring out the window. I snuck up behind them and then stuck my board between them.

'what are you devil twins up to now?'

They looked back at me with wide eyes and I smirked, raising my eye brows. Hikaru smirked while Kaoru smiled.

"Oh... Nothing~" Kaoru wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Just how cute you were at the park~" Hikaru wrapped an arm around my other shoulder.

The two leaned toward my ears. "Who knew you were that scared of heights...?" they whispered.

I shivered involuntarily, causing the two to smirk and look at each other in amusement.

'shut up'

"Oh! You wound me!" Hikaru said dramatically, moving his arm off my shoulder and onto his chest where his heart is.

Kaoru kneeled beside Hikaru's dramatically fallen form and clutched his hands in his. "Brother!" he cried. "Don't worry, I will avenge you!" he then made the motion of stabbing himself and lied on top of him.

'weird twisted Romeo and Juliet?'

They stood up, grinning and dusting off their pants.

"How'd you know?" Kaoru asked.

"Yep, we've been working on it for a while now, the finished scene is way longer but we use the shortened version for everyday situations." Hikaru chuckled.

'how many scenes do you have?'

"Too many." they both said, shrugging.

~*~

'i thought we'd have a free day, but this is nice too'

Haruhi nodded.

'now Tamaki can't be perverted with you' I chuckled.

She scoffed but nodded. "You're right about that. Did you take your medication?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded dramatically. She shoved me lightly.

"How'd you sleep last night? Still the same pains?"

'yea'

"You need to tell your doctor, they'll give you stronger medications."