Chapter 29

Today is a new day! After being in the hospital all night, I feel refreshed and ready to go! Except for the fact that my mom now wants a nurse to be with me everywhere I go.

The nurse is hot so I'm okay with it. But I want my freedom back!

I'm hosting right now. I'll tell you readers more about hot nurse dude later.

"James, what's you favorite food?"

I sighed softly, thinking. 'Well... What can you make?'

She blushed lightly. "I can make soup!"

Then the girl across from me spoke up. "I can make fish!"

"I have a professional chef," The girl next to me spoke up.

I looked toward the girl. 'But I'd love it so much more if you made it yourself'

"Why?" She rose an eyebrow. "It all taste the same,"

The girl across from me shook her head furiously. "James needs to be able to taste our love in what we make, that's the difference!"

'I'd love to taste what you three can make... do you think you can bring me something during our next meeting?'

The two nodded while the third looked skeptical. "I've never cooked before.." she admitted. "So I don't know what to make..."

"What about cookies?" The girl across from me asked.

She hesitated before nodding. "Okay... cookies,"

I smiled widely. 'I can't wait to try them'

She blushed lightly. "They won't be good," she muttered.

"Hm," I smiled fondly.  'I'm sure they will be amazing'

She blushed a little more before I looked to my other side, where my quiet soup maker sat. She was pouting, staring down at her lap.

I reached over and gently brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear, making her look at me.  I tilted my head with a small smile, a silent way of asking what was wrong.

"I want... I- I mean I wanted to be the only one cooking for you..." she mumbled softly, looking down.

I smiled and held her chin gently between my thumb and index finger and lifted her face toward me. She blushed softly as I leaned forward and rubbed my nose against her. 'Don't worry' I mouthed, making her blush a brighter color as the other two girl with us squealed.

I felt two arms wrap around my shoulders, pulling me away from my little soup maker.

"Mind if we cut in, ladies?" The twins asked.

Kaoru took it upon himself to sit on my lap, his arms wrapped around my neck. I blushed brightly.

Hikaru looked offended but his eyes sparkled with happiness. "Kaoru... are you replacing me??"

Kaoru nuzzled his neck into the crook of my neck. "Hm... he can be ours, Hikaru, doesn't that sound better?"

My heart began beating faster.

Hikaru  crouched  next to us. "So I have to share you?"

He smiled. "No... but we can share James,"

My heart beat filled my ears to a point where I barely heard my customers squealing. But I did in fact feel Kaoru's teeth brush my skin as he grinned.

"I can feel your heart racing, James," he mumbled.

I blushed even brighter, noticing Hikaru watching us with a grin of his own.